Windows 10: We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

Discus and support We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We have installed the Microsoft Family app on our son's Sony Xperia SO41B and followed the instructions... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by timtak1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. timtak1 Win User

We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

We have installed the Microsoft Family app on our son's Sony Xperia SO41B and followed the instructions herehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/permissions-needed-to-use-microsoft-family-safety-d2b4b127-e6ac-f541-2a76-25e8ceafc19aturning on three of the four permissions required to limit "Screen time: app and game limits." We can't find any "Menu" option no "three dots" in the Battery part of our Son's phone's settings but this forth "Battery optimization" permission seems to concern the speed and regularity with which the the screen time is communicated which we are not conc

:)

timtak1, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Turn on the Accessibility permission on your family member's Android device

I am getting this message in family safety, IT says "Turn on the Accessibility permission on your family member's Android device HTC One M9 for family features to work."

But accessibility permission is already enabled. I have disabled and re-enabled it multiple times.

I have asked how to solve this dozens of times, but nobody at Microsoft will help.

Snake Hollywood, Sep 24, 2022
  4. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

Family safety 'ask for permission' error

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• To isolate the issue, does this happen on other browsers as well?
    • Have you tried to clear the cache of the browser you're trying to use?
    • To confirm, kindly tell us how exactly have you turned off Family Safety?

We would suggest checking the other setting pages from the main family page to turn off family settings to possibly resolve this issue. kindly refer to this link

Turn off family settings in WIndows 10
    for the steps that you can follow to disable family settings.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

1. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android - Similar Threads - turn Microsoft Family

2. How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?: Hi,Miscrosoft Family Safety has decided to turn it's self on on my laptop. My partner and I own this laptop, and neither of us have set this up nor can we figure out how to disable it. Our accounts aren't linked as when I check my 'family', I am the only member there. How do...
  3. How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?: Hi,Miscrosoft Family Safety has decided to turn it's self on on my laptop. My partner and I own this laptop, and neither of us have set this up nor can we figure out how to disable it. Our accounts aren't linked as when I check my 'family', I am the only member there. How do...
  4. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android: We have installed the Microsoft Family app on our son's Sony Xperia SO41B and followed the instructions herehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/permissions-needed-to-use-microsoft-family-safety-d2b4b127-e6ac-f541-2a76-25e8ceafc19aturning on three of the four...
  5. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android: We have installed the Microsoft Family app on our son's Sony Xperia SO41B and followed the instructions herehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/permissions-needed-to-use-microsoft-family-safety-d2b4b127-e6ac-f541-2a76-25e8ceafc19aturning on three of the four...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature: So, to cut to the chase of my problem, Microsoft Family Safety features are a little wonky right now. I've been trying to open Paint 3D and other apps of the computer I am using. However, instead of displaying the "Ask for Permission" feature, it closes the app before it...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature: So, to cut to the chase of my problem, Microsoft Family Safety features are a little wonky right now. I've been trying to open Paint 3D and other apps of the computer I am using. However, instead of displaying the "Ask for Permission" feature, it closes the app before it...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature

9. Family Safety Permissions and Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Permissions and Notifications: When my daughter is on the surface and goes to a site and asks for permission i get the notification fine. When i accept it on the app i get an error although it does ok the site. 2 questions.. whats with the error? how come my daughter doesnt get a notification i have...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...