Windows 10: "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET

Discus and support "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I updated my PC on 5th of AUS 2022 suddenly the mobile hotspot is not working anymore. the mobile hotspot option is grayed out and when I try to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jabar Ibraheem, Aug 10, 2022.

1. "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET

I updated my PC on 5th of AUS 2022 suddenly the mobile hotspot is not working anymore. the mobile hotspot option is grayed out and when I try to turn on through settings, it say "we can set up mobile hotspot" when am using ETHERNET. It on when am using WIFI

:)

Jabar Ibraheem, Aug 10, 2022

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Mobile Hotspot Problem "We can not set up a mobile hotspot."

Hi,

As per the information, I suggest that you check if the settings for Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 is turned ON.

Turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi. You can share a Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular data connection. If your PC has a cellular data connection and you share it, it will use data
    from your data plan.
    • Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
    • For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
    • Select Edit > enter a new network name and password >
      Save.
    • Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
    • To connect on the other device, go to the Wi-Fi settings on that device, find your network name, select it, enter the password, and then connect.

If the above is ON and you are still facing the issue, I suggest that you try turning your Bluetooth OFF and check if you are to utilize the Hotspot feature.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 10, 2022
  4. "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET

Mobile Hotspot Problem "We can not set up a mobile hotspot."

hotspot connected but my Lumia 650 display no internet connection, how to solve

DBA Mathavan, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

"We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET

1. "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET - Similar Threads - set mobile hotspot

2. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up mobile hotspot.: LAN Internet connection perfectly running but mobile hotspot cant switch on.... when try to switch on 'share connection with other devices tab' show cant set up mobile hotspot. pliz advise....
  3. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't set up mobile hotspot.: LAN Internet connection perfectly running but mobile hotspot cant switch on.... when try to switch on 'share connection with other devices tab' show cant set up mobile hotspot. pliz advise....
  4. "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET: I updated my PC on 5th of AUS 2022 suddenly the mobile hotspot is not working anymore. the mobile hotspot option is grayed out and when I try to turn on through settings, it say "we can set up mobile hotspot" when am using ETHERNET. It on when am using WIFI...
  5. "We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET

"We can set up mobile hotspot" through ETHERNET: I updated my PC on 5th of AUS 2022 suddenly the mobile hotspot is not working anymore. the mobile hotspot option is grayed out and when I try to turn on through settings, it say "we can set up mobile hotspot" when am using ETHERNET. It on when am using WIFI...
  6. Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot

Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot: please my system keeps showing we can't set up mobile hotspot anytime i use ethernet cable, how do i resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inabilty-to-set-up-mobile-hotspot/ebf77a8f-4b79-413c-9704-303d27921edc
  7. Hotspot won't turn on "we can't set up mobile hotspot"

Hotspot won't turn on "we can't set up mobile hotspot": Hi all, Sorry to do this but i just got off the phone to Microsoft who were not inclined to assist. Told me to come back here or go to my internet service provider?! lol it's not a network connectivity issue.. OK rant over. issue is that my mobile hotspot won't turn on...
  8. Win 10 hotspot error ( We can't set up mobile hotspot. )

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 hotspot error ( We can't set up mobile hotspot. ): I have a problem with the hotspot service of win 10, I tried to solve it by netsh commands but the virtual network adapter which I got is a local network adapter ( seems like a wired one not a wireless one ), I remember that it was a Microsoft virtual wi-fi adapter not a...
  9. Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot

Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot: I have Windows 10. And I have a good network connection with good internet. But my laptop does not set up mobile hotspot. It says "We can't set up mobile hotspot." . I am facing this problem from January, 2019. Please HELP me....
  10. setting up mobile hotspot

setting up mobile hotspot: im using a dell i7 and i have just updatd to windows 10. im having trouble with setting up my hotspot. it keeps saying it cannot set up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/setting-up-mobile-hotspot/299565e9-193c-415f-880f-36050613b6a6