Windows 10: WE CAN UNINSTALL LATEST UPDATE AND GET IN TO PREVIOUS VERSION BY CMD ONLY AVAILABLE IN...

Discus and support WE CAN UNINSTALL LATEST UPDATE AND GET IN TO PREVIOUS VERSION BY CMD ONLY AVAILABLE IN... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; DISM /Online /Initiate-OSUninstall explanation – Initiates a OS uninstall to take the computer back to the previous installation of windows. DISM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RAJU.MSC Win User

WE CAN UNINSTALL LATEST UPDATE AND GET IN TO PREVIOUS VERSION BY CMD ONLY AVAILABLE IN...

DISM /Online /Initiate-OSUninstall

explanation – Initiates a OS uninstall to take the computer back to the previous installation of windows.
    DISM /Online /Remove-OSUninstall
    explanation – Removes the OS uninstall capability from the computer.
    DISM /Online /Get-OSUninstallWindow
    explanation – Displays the number of days after upgrade during which uninstall can be performed.
    DISM /Online /Set-OSUninstallWindow
    explanation – Sets the number of days after upgrade during which uninstall can be performed.

for more information , go visit this website

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/whats-new-windows-10-version-1803

:)

RAJU.MSC, Sep 14, 2018

2. Should I uninstall windows 10 to previous version?

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

As you are facing issue with Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Also, I would like to inform that you can go back to the previous Operating System and can use the same without any hassle. You will have 30 days of grace period from the date of upgrade to Windows 10 to go back to the previous operating System. If you have
    crossed the 30 days of grace period, then you will have to re-install the previous Operating System which will be a fresh install.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 14, 2018
  3. "Go back to previous version of windows".

I see a lot of people suggesting that to uninstall a new version of windows 10, the path is: Settings\update & security\recovery\go back to previous version of windows. That option is not available to me when I go to recovery. Why is that?

Simon Richard Frost, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

WE CAN UNINSTALL LATEST UPDATE AND GET IN TO PREVIOUS VERSION BY CMD ONLY AVAILABLE IN...

GTA IV - Live updates a ruddy nightmare!!

i can only suggest uninstalling GFWL and fresh installing the latest version. it may help.

Mussels, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. WE CAN UNINSTALL LATEST UPDATE AND GET IN TO PREVIOUS VERSION BY CMD ONLY AVAILABLE IN... - Similar Threads - UNINSTALL LATEST UPDATE

2. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  3. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  4. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  5. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to know your previous passwords to be able to uninstall latest updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know your previous passwords to be able to uninstall latest updates?: Ok, so this is getting super f*king annoying. Microsoft support is literally impossible to reach. w_t_f should I do now?I started my laptop and for some reason it didnt load windows 10, but started to install updates and got stuck on 7%.Then I tried to run the system in safe...
  7. How to know your previous passwords to be able to uninstall latest updates?

How to know your previous passwords to be able to uninstall latest updates?: Ok, so this is getting super f*king annoying. Microsoft support is literally impossible to reach. w_t_f should I do now?I started my laptop and for some reason it didnt load windows 10, but started to install updates and got stuck on 7%.Then I tried to run the system in safe...
  8. How to know your previous passwords to be able to uninstall latest updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office?

How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office?: I used to have Office 2013, but I recently upgraded to Office 2019. However, these updates still seem to remain.They don't appear in the uninstall updates section. So how would I be able to uninstall them?I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 19043.1151...
  10. How to Uninstall Previous Versions of .NET Core?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Uninstall Previous Versions of .NET Core?: I have installed the latest versions of .NET Core to fill in my free space of my hard drive, so I want to uninstall the previous versions of .NET Core. SDK, Windows Server, and so on. 1.x.x, 2.x.x, 3.x.x, and so on....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. initiate-osuninstall

2. DISM /Online /Initiate-OSUninstall

3. initiate os-uninstall