Windows 10: We cannot access windows after a motherboard change. How do we grant access?

Discus and support We cannot access windows after a motherboard change. How do we grant access? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. The motherboard on my son's PC died so we got a replacement. Now the PC boots up and it gets to the family safety screen saying he needs to request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevWilliams69, Jun 7, 2020.

1. We cannot access windows after a motherboard change. How do we grant access?

Hi. The motherboard on my son's PC died so we got a replacement. Now the PC boots up and it gets to the family safety screen saying he needs to request more time. When he tries to, Windows puts up a message saying there was a problem and asks if the PC is connected to the internet. It is. I have tried to change his access to make sure he has time allocated but it is still not working. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

:)

KevWilliams69, Jun 7, 2020
  2. j.col70 Win User
    j.col70, Jun 7, 2020
  3. IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Jun 7, 2020
  4. j.col70 Win User

We cannot access windows after a motherboard change. How do we grant access?

j.col70, Jun 7, 2020
  5. IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

We cannot access windows after a motherboard change. How do we grant access?

1. We cannot access windows after a motherboard change. How do we grant access? - Similar Threads - cannot access motherboard

2. How do we control permissions for apps accessing the microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we control permissions for apps accessing the microphone?: For security reasons, we would like to change our companies settings for apps to always ask permission to use the microphone. We are using Windows 11 Pro. I see in Setting > Privacy & security > Microphone that I can choose which apps can use the microphone. If I turn this...
  3. How do we control permissions for apps accessing the microphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do we control permissions for apps accessing the microphone?: For security reasons, we would like to change our companies settings for apps to always ask permission to use the microphone. We are using Windows 11 Pro. I see in Setting > Privacy & security > Microphone that I can choose which apps can use the microphone. If I turn this...
  4. GRANT ACCESS

in Windows 10 Customization
    GRANT ACCESS: Aditional permissions are required to access the following files... MS Word needs access to the file named.. Sečect the mite to grant access. Word cannot open the document : user does not have access privileges...
  5. "We couldn't access this account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't access this account": I've gotten repeated messages that I can't log into my AOL account in the mail app. It says that it's 'out of date'. The password is correct I tried logging in with the same one in a browser and it worked, I don't have two-step authorization enabled, and I've tried deleting...
  6. We couldn't access this account: Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We couldn't access this account: Gmail...: To solve the problem of " We couldn't access this account: Gmail, (because I disabled less secure apps), I went to this site: "https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps?pli=1" and click "ON". Problem solved....
  7. Do we need an Administrator Privileges to access Performance Counters?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do we need an Administrator Privileges to access Performance Counters?: Hi experts, Recently, I tried to use PerformanceCounter to query some counters of the system. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.diagnostics.performancecounter.-ctor?view=netframework-4.7.2 My confusing is, in the document, it seems we need an...
  8. How do we change the color of inactive windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do we change the color of inactive windows?: Hello, I have a dark setting on almost everything on my computer. I have sensitive eyes and am prone to migraines. I remember in older versions of window we could change the color of inactive windows. It was awesome. But now, as I'm trying to work on my computer, I...
  9. Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Box says we cannot access your account.: Switched on computer weeks ago. Cortana/Edge installed without permission. Blue Box saying we cannot access account. File folders for Office 10 empty. Note saying laptop reset to Edge!!!. Apps gone. Unable to use Office and warned files would not be saved. No saved passwords,...
  10. we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

in Windows 10 Support
    we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days: both the left icon aka windows and the notification tab on the right next to the clock quite working. they will not work so we can not get to settings. Does anyone have ideas 14784