Windows 10: we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

Discus and support we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; both the left icon aka windows and the notification tab on the right next to the clock quite working. they will not work so we can not get to settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cab4word, Aug 9, 2015.

1. cab4word Win User

we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

both the left icon aka windows and the notification tab on the right next to the clock quite working. they will not work so we can not get to settings. Does anyone have ideas

:)

cab4word, Aug 9, 2015

2. Photo Gallery doesn't display slide show in small window on the desktop

*Original Title: Photo gallery windows 10

I have had windows 10 for 4 days. For the first 2 days there was a slide show in a small window top right of the desktop. It only accessed a limited number of my photographs in spite of going into the settings and directing it to the full collection. After
    2 days it has disappeared altogether. Our family miss the function which we got used to seeing on Vista. Is there anyway of replacing the function as on vista?

StephenDawes, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Lost internet access 2-3 days after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi...i am also facing same issue, but could not solve it....please let me know if u have already resolved it

PramodaJammi, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

1. we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days - Similar Threads - cant access setting

2. cant access the windows virus settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access the windows virus settings: says i have to contact my it admin when this pc is my own and i tried everything from putting commands in to cmd and the reg edit stuff and it didnt work...
  3. cant access the windows virus settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant access the windows virus settings: says i have to contact my it admin when this pc is my own and i tried everything from putting commands in to cmd and the reg edit stuff and it didnt work...
  4. Cant access account settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access account settings: Hi,I am running Windows 11 and when I try access the account setting screen it says ' its not you its us, something went wrong our end' i was wondering if there is any way around this as it has been like this a while and doesn't seem to be changing, I have done all the...
  5. Cant access account settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access account settings: Hi,I am running Windows 11 and when I try access the account setting screen it says ' its not you its us, something went wrong our end' i was wondering if there is any way around this as it has been like this a while and doesn't seem to be changing, I have done all the...
  6. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days: I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot showingPlease help...
  7. Cant access settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant access settings in windows 10: I cant access settings in windows 10 laptop and cant take screen shot or type to search here option, I also cant type anything on start menu what happened, how can i fix this problemI use acer aspire 3 laptop with windows 10, this problem occurred after i updated to the...
  8. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago: somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-an-update-2-days/19e55b1e-bc49-4e27-adfc-eb2d3a181d0e
  9. After 2 days, finally upgraded to windows 10 pro!

After 2 days, finally upgraded to windows 10 pro!: I was finally able to upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro after loading the default bios settings. The fail codes I had included, 80240020, 0x80246017, C1900101, and 80246010. I have a homebuilt Intel 980x with an EVGA X58 LE motherboard with 16GB of RAM. Once I...
  10. Cant access settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant access settings: My dad has just upgraded to windows 10 and is having a couple mof issues the first is that he cant access the settings. He presses it via the start>settings but it just flashes up then goes off. Hes tried the Windows key + i same thing happens Also via windows...