Windows 10: we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

Discus and support we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; both the left icon aka windows and the notification tab on the right next to the clock quite working. they will not work so we can not get to settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cab4word, Aug 9, 2015.

1. cab4word Win User

we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

both the left icon aka windows and the notification tab on the right next to the clock quite working. they will not work so we can not get to settings. Does anyone have ideas

:)

cab4word, Aug 9, 2015

2. Photo Gallery doesn't display slide show in small window on the desktop

*Original Title: Photo gallery windows 10

I have had windows 10 for 4 days. For the first 2 days there was a slide show in a small window top right of the desktop. It only accessed a limited number of my photographs in spite of going into the settings and directing it to the full collection. After
    2 days it has disappeared altogether. Our family miss the function which we got used to seeing on Vista. Is there anyway of replacing the function as on vista?

StephenDawes, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Lost internet access 2-3 days after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi...i am also facing same issue, but could not solve it....please let me know if u have already resolved it

PramodaJammi, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

1. we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days - Similar Threads - cant access setting

2. PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Won't Start After 2 Day Shutdown: Normally I leave my PC on all of the time. Just do restarts for updates. This time before leaving town I shutdown. This morning after 2 days it would not start. I disconnected the batteries for a while to reset the BIOS, but that didn't help. Don't know if it matters,...
  3. We cant find this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We cant find this file: Hello, I have created a beutiful video project for my girl's birthday, invested hours... tried opening the project and I get "We cant find this file" on all photos and videos in the storyboard. the folder which I used for importing the photos is accessible and available....
  4. We cant activate windows on this device..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We cant activate windows on this device..: Cannot connect to your organisations activation server. Can I re-activate my windows or is my copy of windows not legit.[ATTACH] Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device/dbb37c03-db5e-4f6c-99c8-c3f213e92de1"
  5. Stuck on attempting repair screen after 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on attempting repair screen after 2 days: I'm using wibdows 10 on HP PC and stuck in attempting repair screen and i cant access the safe mode startup. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-attempting-repair-screen-after-2-days/5f816974-a46f-4dcf-96ef-07d71b454064
  6. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago: somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-an-update-2-days/19e55b1e-bc49-4e27-adfc-eb2d3a181d0e
  7. 2 speed router settings not visible or accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 speed router settings not visible or accessible: I have an ASUS 2 speed router - it worked fine in Win 7, allowing me to target the 5.2 MHz stream toward my TV for streaming, and use the 2.5 MHz speed for the computers, tablets & phones. Well, I lost my motherboard, and purchased a CPU with Windows 10. I cannot tell what...
  8. After Windows 10 upgrade, Laptop crashes 2-3x per day

in Windows 10 Support
    After Windows 10 upgrade, Laptop crashes 2-3x per day: Hello, I have two laptops. On one of them, the Windows 10 upgrade was successful. On the other, an ASUS with 8BG RAM, although Windows 10 installed successfully, the laptop "blue screens" at least twice a day since the upgrade. When I see the blue screen - it references...
  9. After 2 days, finally upgraded to windows 10 pro!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 2 days, finally upgraded to windows 10 pro!: I was finally able to upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro after loading the default bios settings. The fail codes I had included, 80240020, 0x80246017, C1900101, and 80246010. I have a homebuilt Intel 980x with an EVGA X58 LE motherboard with 16GB of RAM. Once I...
  10. Cant access settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant access settings: My dad has just upgraded to windows 10 and is having a couple mof issues the first is that he cant access the settings. He presses it via the start>settings but it just flashes up then goes off. Hes tried the Windows key + i same thing happens Also via windows...