Windows 10: We can't Activate Windows On This Device

Discus and support We can't Activate Windows On This Device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I clicked on support at MS. I nearly died, chat session started in 60 seconds, and a tech connected remotely, fixed it via Simulated Phone activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by antspants, Jun 13, 2017.

1. antspants Win User

We can't Activate Windows On This Device

I clicked on support at MS. I nearly died, chat session started in 60 seconds, and a tech connected remotely, fixed it via Simulated Phone activation in 5 min.

I think I shall buy the company.

Thx again everyone

antspants, Jun 14, 2017
  2. Tony K Win User

Hi there, Sin. How are you my good friend? Long time, eh?

Have you checked how many devices you have listed in your MS account? Sounds like you may have reached a limit if there is a limit. Heaven only knows what's in the EULA.

I see you have it solved. What was it? Did he say?

Tony K, Jun 14, 2017
  3. antspants Win User
    My Hippsie My man.
    Great to read you.

"Robin" avoided answering the question. I am still no wiser but assures me that my copy is now re associated with my MS account and I should only need to enter my email address if reinstalling. She/He really avoided telling me and I asked 5 different ways.
    I have 2 legitimate, individual installs. They just share one MS account.

antspants, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Good to read you as well. *Smile

"Robin" LOL! Vwas it "How con I hellip you?

How's life treating you?

Tony K, Jun 14, 2017
  5. antspants Win User
    I wonder if it was "Robin" from 8 forums We can't Activate Windows On This Device :p He/She was as quick as a whip and not one spelling error or misguided english phrase. I'd of blind guessed an American. LMAO, not that everyone else is slow *Redface except maybe we Aussies.

Lifes great mate, body just keeps getting worse but as I told Edwin I am too good looking to care. My Hippie slash wildman slash superhuman days caught/catching up on me. Floating on that boomerang called life, fighting off woman (my wife) and forever shaking my head in disbelief at my teenager.

You're well I hope, better be.

antspants, Jun 14, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    I was just on 8F looking around. Wonder what happened to a lot of members there. Hardly any regs here from there.

I'm doing great, thanks. Retired now with a good pension. Yes, the body surely isn't what it used to be and, yes, my twenties most likely taking a toll on it too. What a great time we had, though. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Still rockin n rollin. *Smile

Glad to see you're doing good. The wife and teener are normal. That's life.

After midnight here and yawning my arse off. You take care and don't be a stranger.

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. We can't Activate Windows On This Device - Similar Threads - can't Activate Device

2. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  3. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  4. Help! We can't activate windows on this device.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help! We can't activate windows on this device.: I bought a new SSD and install win 10 pro. I cant use my product key error code: 0xC004C008. "we can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used". I already remove my product key from my previous SSD by using slmgr /upk command and slmgr /cpky...
  5. Help! We can't activate windows on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! We can't activate windows on this device.: I bought a new SSD and install win 10 pro. I cant use my product key error code: 0xC004C008. "we can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used". I already remove my product key from my previous SSD by using slmgr /upk command and slmgr /cpky...
  6. Help! We can't activate windows on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server

we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server: Can anyone tell me brief about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/b44784c4-9e62-4d4b-8ba6-7467b128cff0
  8. "We Can't Activate windows on this device............"

"We Can't Activate windows on this device............": I need help with this: "We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to you organization's activation server. Make sure you are connected to your Organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation , Contact your...
  9. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I first got my computer currently using for free, from my school's public district program to give computer's to those who without one. A couple days after I received my computer there was a visible notice on the bottom right saying you need to activate windows. Looking...
  10. We can't activate Windows on this device

We can't activate Windows on this device: [ATTACH] O.K, so this just popped up on my computer between 5:59 - 6:04 PM EST, and I've looked at every solution there is, but to no avail. My Windows 10 Pro has been activated since April 2019. The only thing I can do is to wait until the organisations servers from...