Windows 10: " we can't activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet and try...

Discus and support " we can't activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet and try... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; First, let me start by saying i am getting the feeling i may have gotten scammed but allow me to first explain my issue basically i built this pc from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by عمرووعمر, May 15, 2020.

1. " we can't activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet and try...

First, let me start by saying i am getting the feeling i may have gotten scammed but allow me to first explain my issue

basically i built this pc from a shop and for the final touch, of course, i asked him if i will be getting an original copy of windows 10 and he replied with of course, i thought maybe it's the free version or it came with the motherboard or something i also had a free copy around 2017 so i shrugged it off but i am getting this very annoying " activate windows " in the lower left side and when i troubleshoot it, it gives me that error

Device type: PC

Windows 10 Pro

OS build 18362.836

:)

عمرووعمر, May 15, 2020

2. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 15, 2020
  4. " we can't activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet and try...

internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 15, 2020
Thema:

" we can't activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet and try...

1. " we can't activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet and try... - Similar Threads - can't activate copy

2. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...: i just reset windows 11, an this error pops up, and can`t activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/aa48eac6-d191-4673-b136-8303ed2db426
  3. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...: i just reset windows 11, an this error pops up, and can`t activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/aa48eac6-d191-4673-b136-8303ed2db426
  4. it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your...: it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisaztions activation server" how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as/f1201c3a-46a3-4997-afc2-a324d0c3ae17
  5. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  6. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  7. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...: idk what happened literally i was just playing a game then blue screen so i had to reset my laptop which came with windows. then this happens i was able to get my product key before all this just in case but its like windows is both activated and not at the same time because...
  8. "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I got my PC a few weeks ago. My cousin built it for me and got a Windows Education deal from his college. I lived with the icon in the bottom right and not being able to change the wallpaper, but now that I learned that I can't adjust the taskbar some games that I play are...
  9. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I first got my computer currently using for free, from my school's public district program to give computer's to those who without one. A couple days after I received my computer there was a visible notice on the bottom right saying you need to activate windows. Looking...
  10. "Making Sure You're ready to Install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Making Sure You're ready to Install": Hi All, I have been trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 Pro for days. It has been stuck at "Making Sure You're ready to Install" for hours (Let it run overnight). I want to upgrade rather than clean install. I have tried this latest time with no internet connection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant activate your copy of windows. make sure youre connected to the internet

2. we cant activate your copy of windows. Make sure that youre connected