Windows 10: we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account

Discus and support we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi i add google account to Windows Calender . but error : we can't connect to the service you need right now . check your network connection or try... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mehrdad, Mar 23, 2016.

1. mehrdad Win User

we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account

hi
    i add google account to Windows Calender . but error : we can't connect to the service you need right now . check your network connection or try this again later

we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account [​IMG]

Setting > account > add account > Google > " Rais Error : we can't connect to the service you need right now . check your network connection or try this again later "

plz help ,,,

:)

mehrdad, Mar 23, 2016

2. Can't connect to internet with Windows 10

i have already made a video on this today, hope it helps other to

FIX- We can't Connect To The Service You Need Right Now - ADD GOOGLE ACCOUNT - WINDOWS 10 (2016)

hope it helps =)

MrNiaMsTeR, Mar 23, 2016
  3. Newmooon Win User
    Can't add GMAIL account to windows 10 mail

1-after clinking "add an account" a new windows appears (with add an account title)

2-after clicking on "Google" a new window appears (with connecting to a service title)

3-after about 5-10 seconds google logo and ... appears . that lets you enter google username and etc ...

4-BUT !!! after about 1 or 2 seconds a text appears on the same window that says "we can't connect to the service you need right now check your network connection or try this again later" and
    title of the window changes to "can't connect to the service"

its like there is a single component on the window that windows cant download it from internet ..

Newmooon, Mar 23, 2016
Thema:

we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account

1. we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account - Similar Threads - can't connect service

2. Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account: The past few days my Calendar app wouldn't open. Now that bug has been fixed, and it's opening again. However, it dumped all my synced accounts. When I try to add my Google account, I get the following message:*******Something went wrong We're sorry, but we weren't able to do...
  3. Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account: The past few days my Calendar app wouldn't open. Now that bug has been fixed, and it's opening again. However, it dumped all my synced accounts. When I try to add my Google account, I get the following message:*******Something went wrong We're sorry, but we weren't able to do...
  4. "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...: Hello. Just as the title suggests, I'm having a problem with this particular error every time I try to add my Google school account to the default Mail app on Windows 11, and I just get We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...
  5. "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...

"We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...: Hello. Just as the title suggests, I'm having a problem with this particular error every time I try to add my Google school account to the default Mail app on Windows 11, and I just get We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...
  6. Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....: We've been trying to diagnose an issue with my sons laptop where the error repeats. He's using a windows 10 home device on 20H2 - device meets minimum hardware requirements Core i3 4012y, 4GB RAM, 128GB hard drive with more than 20GB available. I've tried some of the other...
  7. we can't connect to server to setup you pin right now

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't connect to server to setup you pin right now: hi, when trying to setup windows hello for business i'm getting this:[ATTACH] other then that there are event id 7045 7525 in hello for business category in event log. help would be appreciated....
  8. Can't Add Google Account to Windows

Can't Add Google Account to Windows: Initially, I couldn't add my gmail account to Windows Calendar. I've tried the IMAP fix, and used the advanced setup setting, but no luck. Now, I can't add my gmail account to Windows through the settings tab. I'm getting error code 0x8000000b. My system is up to date. I've...
  9. Can't Add Google Account

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Add Google Account: [img] I'm having yet another problem with Windows 10 now. I can't add my Google account to Mail. When I try I get the attached error window. Any ideas how I can fix this? 54119
  10. "We can't connect to web search right now..."

in Windows 10 Support
    "We can't connect to web search right now...": Whenever I open the search window, it attempts to connect to something and then displays the said message. And if I disable web search, Cortana / SearchUI keeps refreshing itself causing the search window to close. I've run sfc numerous times and even reset the PC about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail we cant connect to the service you need right now