Windows 10: "We can't connect to web search right now..."

Discus and support "We can't connect to web search right now..." in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I open the search window, it attempts to connect to something and then displays the said message. And if I disable web search, Cortana /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Taurean75, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Taurean75 Win User

"We can't connect to web search right now..."

Whenever I open the search window, it attempts to connect to something and then displays the said message. And if I disable web search, Cortana / SearchUI keeps refreshing itself causing the search window to close.

I've run sfc numerous times and even reset the PC about 4 times already.

Windows 10 Pro TH2 x64.

Any idea?

:)

Taurean75, Dec 6, 2015

2. windows 10

I installed windows 10 yesterday and all is well, mostly! However, when I click on "search the web and windows" on the taskbar, the message reads "we can't connect to web search right now but you can still search you're stuff - make sure you are currently
    connected to the internet". The problem is that my PC is connected to the internet (I double checked) so I don't understand this message. Any help gratefully received and can you dumb it down a bit for me!

StevePowrie, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Ace1zen Win User
    Bing Search error

I have a Lumua 625. Bing is getting an error "we can't connect to search right now" and it started earlier taday , but applications like IE, One Drive and Store does not have connectivity issues

Ace1zen, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

"We can't connect to web search right now..."

1. "We can't connect to web search right now..." - Similar Threads - can't connect web

2. "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...: Hello. Just as the title suggests, I'm having a problem with this particular error every time I try to add my Google school account to the default Mail app on Windows 11, and I just get We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...
  3. "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...: Hello. Just as the title suggests, I'm having a problem with this particular error every time I try to add my Google school account to the default Mail app on Windows 11, and I just get We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...
  4. Can't search the web

in Cortana
    Can't search the web: I tried to search the weather with Bing search and it said 'No results found' Did the web search feature get removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-search-the-web/1430ab93-b385-49dd-81a5-22a12a17ac7b
  5. "We can't activate Windows on this device right now."

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We can't activate Windows on this device right now.": I have recently upgraded the hardware on my computer, and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home. I was previously running a version of Windows 10 Home which had been upgraded from Windows 7 for free. I have attempted to activate my digital license using the...
  6. "We can't activate Windows on this device right now."

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We can't activate Windows on this device right now.": I have recently reinstalled Windows because something had happened to the Windows folder earlier that was causing the computer to function improperly. After Windows was reinstalled, I was informed that Windows wasn't activated on my computer, despite my account being a...
  7. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It is possible to add all your family members under what Windows offers as Microsoft family. These accounts can be seamlessly added to the computer without creating it manually like other accounts. However at times, Windows 10 can give an [...] This post We...
  8. We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error

in Windows 10 News
    We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you start Microsoft Outlook on your Windows computer, you see a message box saying We are unable to connect right now, Please check your network and try again later, then this post will help you resolve the issue. [...] This post We are unable to...
  9. we can't connect to server to setup you pin right now

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't connect to server to setup you pin right now: hi, when trying to setup windows hello for business i'm getting this:[ATTACH] other then that there are event id 7045 7525 in hello for business category in event log. help would be appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”: I factory resetted my Dell Inspiron, and after it reset. I had to go through setup. It told me that “there’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think an update will help things get working again.” I need to connect to the internet to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant connect to web search at the moment

2. we cannot connect to web seart at the moment

3. windows phone cant connect to web search

4. cant connect to searches,
  5. we cant connect to web search right now