Windows 10: "We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can...

Discus and support "We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried every possible solution I can find that has been posted online, none have worked. I have contacted hp support, and they told me to contact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Fisher1, Aug 10, 2022.

1. "We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can...

I have tried every possible solution I can find that has been posted online, none have worked. I have contacted hp support, and they told me to contact Microsoft support, and since Microsoft support is a useless little bot called "Windows Help" or something like that, I haven't found a solution thus far that has actually worked. I have gone through every forum, and every step-by-step guide provided, nothing has worked.

:)

Tom Fisher1, Aug 10, 2022

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2022
  4. "We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can...

Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck.

Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

"We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can...

1. "We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can... - Similar Threads - can't connect Microsoft

2. I keep getting a "we can't sign in to your account" error every time I restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a "we can't sign in to your account" error every time I restart.: I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  3. "We can't sign in to your account" I have tried every possible solution I can find that has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account" I have tried every possible solution I can find that has...: I have tried every possible solution I can find that has been posted online, none have worked. I have contacted hp support, and they told me to contact Microsoft support, and since Microsoft support is a useless little bot called "Windows Help" or something like that, I...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account" I have tried every possible solution I can find that has...

"We can't sign in to your account" I have tried every possible solution I can find that has...: I have tried every possible solution I can find that has been posted online, none have worked. I have contacted hp support, and they told me to contact Microsoft support, and since Microsoft support is a useless little bot called "Windows Help" or something like that, I...
  5. "We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can...

"We can't connect to your Microsoft account" I have tried every possible solution I can...: I have tried every possible solution I can find that has been posted online, none have worked. I have contacted hp support, and they told me to contact Microsoft support, and since Microsoft support is a useless little bot called "Windows Help" or something like that, I...
  6. Looking for solutions to error message: We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for solutions to error message: We can't sign in to your account: What is the fix for error message "We can't sign in to your account?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-solutions-to-error-message-we-cant/27a40b1d-eaf4-4c20-b572-c7e658340666
  7. Looking for solutions to error message: We can't sign in to your account

Looking for solutions to error message: We can't sign in to your account: What is the fix for error message "We can't sign in to your account?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-solutions-to-error-message-we-cant/27a40b1d-eaf4-4c20-b572-c7e658340666
  8. Looking for solutions to error message: We can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...: My laptop restarts every time i shut it down, I have tried every possible solution by now but the problem persists!i getting extremely tense as no solution seem to work,please let me know if there's something I could do. note: I have seen other similar questions and tried...
  10. I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SawfalKarkey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6x27z/i_have_tried_almost_every_solution_on_the/