Windows 10: We can’t find a USB flash drive – Windows 10 Setup error

Discus and support We can’t find a USB flash drive – Windows 10 Setup error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Creating a bootable USB drive is one of the favorite ways to upgrade Windows 10. However when doing so if Windows 10 Setup surprises... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

We can’t find a USB flash drive – Windows 10 Setup error

WinClub, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Samintha Win User

"You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using Setup."

Thank you; it worked for me. (Although your suggestion should say from 1 to 0).

Samintha, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Jun 5, 2019
  4. dahermit Win User

"You can't install Windows 10 to a USB drive using setup" cure?

I seem to remember trying to do something similar sometime back...mounting a downloaded Windows10.iso and mounting it as a drive. If that is the same thing as what you are suggesting, it did not work, ended with "You can't install Windows 10 to a USB flash drive using setup."

If not the same thing, I would need a step-by-step procedure to follow in order for me to get that done.

dahermit, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. We can’t find a USB flash drive – Windows 10 Setup error - Similar Threads - can’t find USB

2. USB flash drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB flash drive error: Hello, I have a question about a USB flash drive. It reads fine on other computers, but throws an error on my own laptop. Maybe it's a socket problem or is there some other problem? Is it possible to somehow find the problem yourself or is it better to contact the masters?...
  3. USB flash drive error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB flash drive error: Hello, I have a question about a USB flash drive. It reads fine on other computers, but throws an error on my own laptop. Maybe it's a socket problem or is there some other problem? Is it possible to somehow find the problem yourself or is it better to contact the masters?...
  4. USB flash drive error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. we cant find a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we cant find a flash drive: when i open my windows 11 installer it says that it cannot find my flash drive while I can see it in my pcI am using windows 11 insiderhow can I solve this ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-a-flash-drive/de2dc234-4b0d-497d-8aa4-c9c31bcf3503
  6. we cant find a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we cant find a flash drive: when i open my windows 11 installer it says that it cannot find my flash drive while I can see it in my pcI am using windows 11 insiderhow can I solve this ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-a-flash-drive/de2dc234-4b0d-497d-8aa4-c9c31bcf3503
  7. How to dual boot USB flash drive with Windows 10 OS and Setup.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to dual boot USB flash drive with Windows 10 OS and Setup.: I made 128 GB USB flash drive having installed Windows 10 on one partition and Windows 10 setup on the other partition. I added second partition to boot menu using RAM DISK script from your site.But how to make both partitions active instead of using command prompt, disk part...
  8. Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device: [ATTACH]Audio issue is one of the most common issues reported by users. Sometimes it […] This article Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. We can’t create the recovery drive on this PC – USB drive error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    We can’t create the recovery drive on this PC – USB drive error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to create a recovery drive using a USB drive on your Windows 10 computer but receive the error message; We can’t […] This article We can’t create the recovery drive on this PC – USB drive error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  10. Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive: How to: Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive How to Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to manually setup Windows 10 To Go from any Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 system and run Windows 10 from a USB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant find a usb flash drive

2. cant find flash drive

3. windows 10 pairusb drive cant find usb flash drive plugged in