Windows 10: "We can't sign in to your account","Preparing Window" and "You are logging in with a...

Discus and support "We can't sign in to your account","Preparing Window" and "You are logging in with a... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So i met all of them one day after i update to Window 10 21H1.I tried many way and it still hopeless,Safemode seem not to do anything, i have no anti... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SaveMyPC nooooo, Jul 5, 2021.

1. "We can't sign in to your account","Preparing Window" and "You are logging in with a...

So i met all of them one day after i update to Window 10 21H1.I tried many way and it still hopeless,Safemode seem not to do anything, i have no anti virus except for window security and i installed nothing since 5 months ago.Confusing and can't access to my file and i think my pc is thinking my D disk as the system disk not the C one.Idk **** is going on ok,I did a troubleshot and like it said like it couldn't found my system file but it is showing that it is searching that file on a D disk and i can't access to D disk but i can access to C disk

:)

SaveMyPC nooooo, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 5, 2021
  3. DavidCR57 Win User
    Problem logging into Windows 10 account: We can't sign into your account.

This offers me the option of Sign Out or Dismiss.

I select Sign Out and up pops the same message in a loop.

It seems to list my account as one to access but won't let me in. I can log into the Administrator account.

I think the account profile is corrupt.

I checked for Windows Updates and my machine is current.

What steps do I take?

DavidCR57, Jul 5, 2021
  4. "We can't sign in to your account","Preparing Window" and "You are logging in with a...

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

"We can't sign in to your account","Preparing Window" and "You are logging in with a...

1. "We can't sign in to your account","Preparing Window" and "You are logging in with a... - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  6. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  7. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  9. Blue Screen- We can't log you into your account"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen- We can't log you into your account": Split from this thread. where is the windows 10 live chat I am receiving the "We can't log you in to our account" blue screen on my computer. Have tried removing last update, but that did not solve the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks!...
  10. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...