Windows 10: We can't sign into your account - remove this message

Discus and support We can't sign into your account - remove this message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I made a mandatory profile for a couple of company PCs which need to be wiped after each logout/logon. The mandatory profile works perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klebold, Apr 14, 2021.

1. klebold Win User

We can't sign into your account - remove this message

Hello,

I made a mandatory profile for a couple of company PCs which need to be wiped after each logout/logon. The mandatory profile works perfectly for this, but I would like to remove this message, because it's a bit hassle for the users.

We can't sign into your account - remove this message bee803d4-f748-494a-9aa0-6c50511afec7?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance.

:)

klebold, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 14, 2021
  4. We can't sign into your account - remove this message

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

We can't sign into your account - remove this message

1. We can't sign into your account - remove this message - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account": https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account-pop-up/de078d57-fb06-4010-8833-c7972457af5bThe link above is the problem I'm having. I've tried everything except the DISM commands and Windows Updates. So far I've tried Dism /Online...
  3. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account": https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account-pop-up/de078d57-fb06-4010-8833-c7972457af5bThe link above is the problem I'm having. I've tried everything except the DISM commands and Windows Updates. So far I've tried Dism /Online...
  4. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

6. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message: "We can't sign in to your account": https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account-pop-up/de078d57-fb06-4010-8833-c7972457af5bThe link above is the problem I'm having. I've tried everything except the DISM commands. So far I've tried Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account" error message: It all started with my local repair computer system format on my laptop and when I change c/users/username in Windows 11 to my real name and I restarted, that was when the issue began.I have done it in safe mode and the registry editor:...
  9. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

"We can't sign in to your account" error message: It all started with my local repair computer system format on my laptop and when I change c/users/username in Windows 11 to my real name and I restarted, that was when the issue began.I have done it in safe mode and the registry editor:...
  10. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "We can't sign in to your account" error message: I get the above error message everytime I try to sign in. It says that i'll be logged in under a temporary profile. I've signed out and back in about 6 times and it always comes back up. I have been able to log into safe mode with my account but as soon as I restart my...