Windows 10: We can't sign into your account - remove this message

Discus and support We can't sign into your account - remove this message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I made a mandatory profile for a couple of company PCs which need to be wiped after each logout/logon. The mandatory profile works perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klebold, Apr 14, 2021.

1. klebold Win User

We can't sign into your account - remove this message

Hello,

I made a mandatory profile for a couple of company PCs which need to be wiped after each logout/logon. The mandatory profile works perfectly for this, but I would like to remove this message, because it's a bit hassle for the users.

We can't sign into your account - remove this message bee803d4-f748-494a-9aa0-6c50511afec7?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance.

:)

klebold, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 14, 2021
  4. We can't sign into your account - remove this message

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

We can't sign into your account - remove this message

1. We can't sign into your account - remove this message - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. We Can't Sign In To Your Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We Can't Sign In To Your Account: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 20226.rs_prerelease.200925-1415 I rebooted this morning and now I get the error: We can't sign in to your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in If...
  3. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  4. We can't sign into your account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account.: Error code read "we cant sign you into your account this problem can often be fixed by restarting your computer etc." I have restarted the computer 8 times and I still cant sign in. I also cant turn off the fire walls with windows defender because I'm not signed in and...
  5. We can't sign in to your account

We can't sign in to your account: We can't sign in to your account. This keeps poping up on sign in and will not sign into my account. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/66e7b505-383f-4ef6-a78a-ce3cfd9f83dd
  6. We can't sign into your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account: We can't sign into your account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account/04097ddc-63ad-413e-a978-d132fd4bac02
  7. "We can't sign in to your account" error message

"We can't sign in to your account" error message: I get the above error message everytime I try to sign in. It says that i'll be logged in under a temporary profile. I've signed out and back in about 6 times and it always comes back up. I have been able to log into safe mode with my account but as soon as I restart my...
  8. I receive this message: we can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I receive this message: we can't sign in to your account: I need help accessing my account. Message i receive this message: we can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your acct and then sign back in. if you don't sign out now, files you create or changes will be lost. I can log in on the...
  9. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...
  10. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...