Windows 10: We can't sign into your account Windows 10

Discus and support We can't sign into your account Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking intl a forum page that explained how to change your... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ItsMeYellow, Jul 3, 2022.

1. We can't sign into your account Windows 10

Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking intl a forum page that explained how to change your default drive.I followed their instruction and imputed a code into the cmd prompt. I dont exactly remember the codeFrom what I remember it was something like this, Something C:/ something RESET. They said that it would re-setpermissions or something. I am scared, can I reverse this?What can I do?Please helpBest regardYellow.

:)

ItsMeYellow, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown We can't sign into your account Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

We can't sign into your account Windows 10

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, We can't sign into your account Windows 10 :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

We can't sign into your account Windows 10

1. We can't sign into your account Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign in to your account: After 2 windows updates KB5036892 and KB5037036 were installed last night, 4-9-2024, automatically, I get the "We can't sign in to your account" message when booting up the computer. I have tried numerous times rebooting, resigning in, and nothing changes.I have tried turning...
  3. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign in to your account: After 2 windows updates KB5036892 and KB5037036 were installed last night, 4-9-2024, automatically, I get the "We can't sign in to your account" message when booting up the computer. I have tried numerous times rebooting, resigning in, and nothing changes.I have tried turning...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account": The power blinked off while Windows Defender was running a full scan. McAfee is also installed. When computer turned on again the message appeared. I'm wondering if my files are okay and how to fix this problem.If I have to boot in safe mode, can I boot out of safe mode...
  5. We can't sign into your account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign into your account Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking into a forum page that explained how to change your default drive.I followed their instruction and imputed a code into the cmd prompt. I dont exactly remember the codeFrom what I...
  6. We can't sign into your account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign into your account Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community, I am currently in a very panicked state,Let me explain. I was looking intl a forum page that explained how to change your default drive.I followed their instruction and imputed a code into the cmd prompt. I dont exactly remember the codeFrom what I...
  7. We Can't Sign In To Your Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We Can't Sign In To Your Account: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 20226.rs_prerelease.200925-1415 I rebooted this morning and now I get the error: We can't sign in to your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in If...
  8. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  9. We can't sign into your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account: We can't sign into your account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account/04097ddc-63ad-413e-a978-d132fd4bac02
  10. Windows 10 - we can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - we can't sign in to your account: Hi I have turned on my PC this morning to find I can't sign in to my account. My wife and two children's accounts on the same PC are unaffected. Whether it's related I don't know, but we did have a powercut while I was booting up the computer (caused by the oven so...