Windows 10: “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

Discus and support “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new HP Spectre x360 13. I’ve only had it for a few weeks. I started noticing some fuzziness occurring randomly when I would write with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Y_JLee, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Y_JLee Win User

“We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

I just got a new HP Spectre x360 13. I’ve only had it for a few weeks. I started noticing some fuzziness occurring randomly when I would write with the touchscreen. I brought up the task manager and it also glitched so I figured there was a deeper issue.My solution was to download and install all 3 of the optional updates that had something to do with drivers? The updates went fairly quickly but when it came to sign into the device, it seemed stuck on the “Preparing Windows” screen. I made the crucial mistake of powering off and powering on the device and the first thing I see is something abo

:)

Y_JLee, Jan 20, 2022

2. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 20, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 20, 2022
  4. “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

“We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

1. “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11 - Similar Threads - “We can’t sign

2. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign in to your account: After 2 windows updates KB5036892 and KB5037036 were installed last night, 4-9-2024, automatically, I get the "We can't sign in to your account" message when booting up the computer. I have tried numerous times rebooting, resigning in, and nothing changes.I have tried turning...
  3. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign in to your account: After 2 windows updates KB5036892 and KB5037036 were installed last night, 4-9-2024, automatically, I get the "We can't sign in to your account" message when booting up the computer. I have tried numerous times rebooting, resigning in, and nothing changes.I have tried turning...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account": The power blinked off while Windows Defender was running a full scan. McAfee is also installed. When computer turned on again the message appeared. I'm wondering if my files are okay and how to fix this problem.If I have to boot in safe mode, can I boot out of safe mode...
  5. “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11: I just got a new HP Spectre x360 13. I’ve only had it for a few weeks. I started noticing some fuzziness occurring randomly when I would write with the touchscreen. I brought up the task manager and it also glitched so I figured there was a deeper issue.My solution was to...
  6. Booting into Windows, “We can’t sign into your account”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting into Windows, “We can’t sign into your account”: So I messed up pretty bad. I just merged a partition with my os partition so I could have room to dual boot with Linux as well. After my computer restarted everything was working fine. I started the Linux installation from a usb drive but had to cancel it, and when I went...
  7. We Can't Sign In To Your Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We Can't Sign In To Your Account: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 20226.rs_prerelease.200925-1415 I rebooted this morning and now I get the error: We can't sign in to your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in If...
  8. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  9. We can't sign into your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account: We can't sign into your account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account/04097ddc-63ad-413e-a978-d132fd4bac02
  10. Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business ***Modified title from: I receive...