Windows 10: We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004

Discus and support We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting this error message after sign in using Microsoft login account, After closing this message box and if i do some work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaviKurakula, Jul 8, 2020.

1. We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004

Hi,

I am getting this error message after sign in using Microsoft login account, After closing this message box and if i do some work file,settings,pictures etc... and after get sign out and again sign in I am loosing all the saved settings and I am seeing the fresh windows.

Actually recently I installed windows 10 version 2004 , It works fine for two days after that I am getting this error message box which is very annoying me all the time. I got cumulative updates of June 2020 which were updated. So please help me in fixing this error message.

Note: Uploaded error message box.

We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004 65007312-9d62-48fb-ab86-39360c83d2d6?upload=true.png

Regards,

Ravi Kurakula.

:)

RaviKurakula, Jul 8, 2020
  2. djbillyd Win User

We can't sign you into your account

Brink, I'm not exactly sure where my train went off the rails, but everything was fine until I signed out in order to sign in with the new Administrator account. I did all of the preceding steps, and got to the sign out/sign-in, and the password I made for the Admin account, in cmd/elevated, didn't work. So, I tried to login again with my Microsoft account, I got the dreaded "We can't log you into your account. Often, this can be fixed by signing out, and signing back in. No files will be saved under this temporary account"..., or words to that effect. And now, every time I log out and back in, I have to reset all of my UI settings. This is a horror movie! I got so much stuff that trying to remember what I had will be a nightmare. But it's a nightmare of my own making. Is there a solution to going back to what I had, in full, and not have to reset/reinstall Windows?

djbillyd, Jul 8, 2020
  3. We can't sign into your account

Only the: We can't sign into your account.

Advice Pro, Jul 8, 2020
  4. We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004

We can't sign into your account?

Hi Will,

If you see a message "We can't sign in to your account" upon signing in to your computer, it's possibly due to an issue with your current profile or account on your PC. The first thing that you can do to sort this out is to restart your computer, then try logging
    in after. If that didn't help, you can follow some helpful steps from this article:
    We can't sign in to your account.

Should you need further assistance regarding this concern, feel free to reach us back.

Marque Lor, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004

1. We can't sign into your account - windows10 pro 2004 - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account": The power blinked off while Windows Defender was running a full scan. McAfee is also installed. When computer turned on again the message appeared. I'm wondering if my files are okay and how to fix this problem.If I have to boot in safe mode, can I boot out of safe mode...
  3. "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We can't sign in to your account": The power blinked off while Windows Defender was running a full scan. McAfee is also installed. When computer turned on again the message appeared. I'm wondering if my files are okay and how to fix this problem.If I have to boot in safe mode, can I boot out of safe mode...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "We can't sign into your account"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We can't sign into your account": Hi I am running windows 10 on a fairly new pc. I have just realised that my 117GB hard drive C:/ is mostly taken up with Windows and Office installation files. I have a factory set partition already set up D:/ but as I have only just noticed how little space the C:/ has and...
  6. We Can't Sign In To Your Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We Can't Sign In To Your Account: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 20226.rs_prerelease.200925-1415 I rebooted this morning and now I get the error: We can't sign in to your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in If...
  7. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  8. We can't sign into your account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account.: Error code read "we cant sign you into your account this problem can often be fixed by restarting your computer etc." I have restarted the computer 8 times and I still cant sign in. I also cant turn off the fire walls with windows defender because I'm not signed in and...
  9. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We can't sign in to your account: We can't sign in to your account. This keeps poping up on sign in and will not sign into my account. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/66e7b505-383f-4ef6-a78a-ce3cfd9f83dd
  10. We can't sign into your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account: We can't sign into your account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account/04097ddc-63ad-413e-a978-d132fd4bac02