Windows 10: We can't sign into your local account

Discus and support We can't sign into your local account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unable to sign into the local account. Error message above appears.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frances Oxburgh, Jul 3, 2019.

1. We can't sign into your local account

Unable to sign into the local account. Error message above appears.

:)

Frances Oxburgh, Jul 3, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 3, 2019
  3. "Sign in with local account" button is not working.

Hi,

Failure to sign in to your local account can be related to how the user permission is configured on your device. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type winver
      in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?

As an initial step, we suggest that you create a new user and check if you'll be able to sign in to your local account from there. To create a new user, you can follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

We can't sign into your local account

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

We can't sign into your local account

1. We can't sign into your local account - Similar Threads - can't sign local

2. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign in to your account: After 2 windows updates KB5036892 and KB5037036 were installed last night, 4-9-2024, automatically, I get the "We can't sign in to your account" message when booting up the computer. I have tried numerous times rebooting, resigning in, and nothing changes.I have tried turning...
  3. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign in to your account: After 2 windows updates KB5036892 and KB5037036 were installed last night, 4-9-2024, automatically, I get the "We can't sign in to your account" message when booting up the computer. I have tried numerous times rebooting, resigning in, and nothing changes.I have tried turning...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account" Local Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account" Local Account: I just set up W11 om my laptop. We have 2 users, both admins. I have a MS account I used to sign in. The other user does not have an MS account, and does not want one. He is set up as a Local account. Every time I try to sign in to the other user, it's like I am there for the...
  5. "We can't sign in to your account" Local Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We can't sign in to your account" Local Account: I just set up W11 om my laptop. We have 2 users, both admins. I have a MS account I used to sign in. The other user does not have an MS account, and does not want one. He is set up as a Local account. Every time I try to sign in to the other user, it's like I am there for the...
  6. "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't sign in to your account": The power blinked off while Windows Defender was running a full scan. McAfee is also installed. When computer turned on again the message appeared. I'm wondering if my files are okay and how to fix this problem.If I have to boot in safe mode, can I boot out of safe mode...
  7. We Can't Sign In To Your Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We Can't Sign In To Your Account: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 20226.rs_prerelease.200925-1415 I rebooted this morning and now I get the error: We can't sign in to your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in If...
  8. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  9. We can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We can't sign in to your account: We can't sign in to your account. This keeps poping up on sign in and will not sign into my account. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/66e7b505-383f-4ef6-a78a-ce3cfd9f83dd
  10. We can't sign into your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't sign into your account: We can't sign into your account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account/04097ddc-63ad-413e-a978-d132fd4bac02