Windows 10: We can't sign you in problem - past answers didn't helped

Discus and support We can't sign you in problem - past answers didn't helped in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When I'm trying to sign in to my computer I get a note that tells me there was a problem in signing to my account. I have tried already:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SBFB, Apr 19, 2020.

1. SBFB Win User

We can't sign you in problem - past answers didn't helped

Hello,

When I'm trying to sign in to my computer I get a note that tells me there was a problem in signing to my account.

I have tried already:

1. Restart lots of time.

2. Disable Windows Defender.

3. Run powershell commands to try and repair the start menu so I'll be able to get to settings.

4. Updating.

5. Disable start proccess in the mission manager and restart.

Nothing worked. And I cannot accesss settings, even not via powershell - so I cannot crate new admin user.

Thank you for your help, I hope anyone here knows how to solve it i'm trying for 2 days to solve it :

:)

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 19, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

BetoLP, Apr 19, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. We can't sign you in problem - past answers didn't helped - Similar Threads - can't sign problem

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. We cant sign you into you account

We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  6. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  7. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  8. we can't sign you into your account

9. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...
  10. "We Can't Sign You In" Problem / creates the temp profile....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "We Can't Sign You In" Problem / creates the temp profile....: Lets hope they will TEST (!) patches much better then they used to , lost plenty of time with backups , restoring etc. .............