Windows 10: we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .

Discus and support we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . . in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; disconnect a laptop from domain and re-connected back, NOT able to login to same account and giving an error says "we can't sign you in with this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Taj TT, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Taj TT Win User

we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .

Taj TT, Aug 14, 2019

2. we can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.

Greetings

We are a small company with 25 Computers, which are connected to the domain server and hold Windows 7 Pro licenses. We also have a Windows 2012 DC/AD.

We are in the process of moving the Operating System on all the machines to Windows 10 pro (or enterprise - we do have licenses).

I've started testing three machines by upgrading them to Win10 Pro back in 2016 from 7 to 10, then join the windows server to which they were more than happy to accept. but shortly after, I could not log into the PCs with domain users unless the profile
    was already made. so if the domain account exist in the system, I can log in, if not I get the message:

"we can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available, make sure your device is connected to your organization's network and try again. If you previously signed on this device with another credential you can sign in with
    that credential".

Local accounts work, the passwords are correct 110% and am not able to login, I can ping the DC, in fact I can remote into the server from the same PCs. and they all act the exact same way.

The closest answer I got was on this site:

Samba - General - We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available

to which I assigned the DNS on the PCs to the DC server. and still no luck.

also am up to date with my windows Updates.

help is appreciated not just for me but all those who need it we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . . :)

Thanks

Monty

Monty Al-Juboury, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 14, 2019
  4. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .

1. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . . - Similar Threads - can't sign credential

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.: I am trying to map a network drive. When asked for the pin, I type in the pin and get this error message,"SERVER is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access...
  4. we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we can not sign you in with this credential because the domain isnt available.: I am trying to map a network drive. When asked for the pin, I type in the pin and get this error message,"SERVER is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access...
  5. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  6. Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...: So, I am the admin, I set up this new laptop, It is set up for the domain, and I can see and access domain resources when logged in under the domain user's account. When I try to switch user, I get the above message. Network discovery is turned on. I am logging on via a...
  7. We can't sign in because your domain is not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign in because your domain is not available: Hi,When trying to login with disabled wifi/ethernet, we getting error as in subject.Would anyone know event viewer location for this message?We have following policy set up rsop.msc results from laptop as number 4:Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings...
  8. We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available: I have seen this question before, but my issue is slightly different so I'll try here. When trying to access the server via remote desktop connection, 2 pc's that have been able to login are now getting the "We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't...
  9. We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.: I am getting this error message while changing password of my domain account. I have alternate UPN suffixes in my AD DS, i.e. contoso.com.np as Primary domain name and contoso.com as alternate UPN suffix. Please suggest the solution for this error....
  10. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available: Remote in to a computer, dis-connect from our domain, restart the computer. When select another user and then try old username and password, NOT able to login it says "can't sign you in with this credential because your domain . . . " I try your posted recommendation but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant sign you in with this credential

2. we cant sign you in with this credential because your domain isnt available

3. we cant sign you in with this credential because your domain

4. we cant sign you in with this credential because,
  5. we can’ sign you in with this crediental ,
  6. we cant sign you in with this crredentails,
  7. we cant sign you in with the credential ping,
  8. we cant sign in the credential because your domain isnt available,
  9. We cant sign in with this credential because your domain isnt available. Make sure your device is connected to your organizations network and try again. If you previously signed in on this device with another credential you can sign in with that,
  10. we cant sign you in with this credential because your domain isnt available.,
  11. adding to domain we cant signyou in with this credential because your domain isnt available,
  12. dameware we cant sign you in with this credential because your domain isnt available,
  13. we cant sign you in with this credential because your domain isnt available. make sure your device is connected to your organizations network and try again,
  14. we cant sign you in with this credential BUT LAN IS ON DOMAIN,
  15. we cant sign you in with this credential because your domain isnt available. windows 10