Windows 10: "We can't sign you into Xbox live now, try again later." persists on new installation of...

Discus and support "We can't sign you into Xbox live now, try again later." persists on new installation of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased Minecraft Win 10 edition through the Microsoft Store. I was linked to that from Minecraft.net, which does not recognize that I made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matman1122, Apr 27, 2020.

1. "We can't sign you into Xbox live now, try again later." persists on new installation of...

I just purchased Minecraft Win 10 edition through the Microsoft Store. I was linked to that from Minecraft.net, which does not recognize that I made the purchase. After installation, all efforts to "sign in" are met with an error window stating "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. We can't sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem.". Having tried everything on the list and researching this for close to three hours, I'm hoping you can help.

Someone previously asked a similar question, and the reply included the following questions back:

a. Does the issue persist only on playing Minecraft game on Windows 10?

- Yes. I also play Minecraft Java Edition with no problems, and I am not trying to play the Windows 10 edition on another platform like Xbox.

b. Are you facing any issues connecting to internet at times on the PC?

- No. My internet connection is strong. Also, I have been having this problem for almost 24 hours, so this is not a brief problem.

c. If yes, are you using wired or wireless connection?

- I'm wired, so wireless is not a concern.

I can also confirm that my computer is logged in to my Xbox account, so things like the Xbox gamers console come up without a problem, and I've logged in to Xbox.com and everything is in good standing.

Lastly, while my top priority is getting the game to link and run, I'm also wondering if I can link my old Minecraft.net account to what apparently is a new one that it forced me to through Windows Store. Any insight here is appreciated, assuming I can get this to work. Many thanks!

:)

Matman1122, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
  4. "We can't sign you into Xbox live now, try again later." persists on new installation of...

Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

"We can't sign you into Xbox live now, try again later." persists on new installation of...

1. "We can't sign you into Xbox live now, try again later." persists on new installation of... - Similar Threads - can't sign Xbox

2. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  3. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  4. Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later": Record button is greyed out and this message appears no matter what game is running. I've searched every thread about this I could find. Here's what doesn't work: uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox App. Xbox Game Bar runs independently of Xbox App anyhow, even when Xbox App...
  5. Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later"

Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later": Record button is greyed out and this message appears no matter what game is running. I've searched every thread about this I could find. Here's what doesn't work: uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox App. Xbox Game Bar runs independently of Xbox App anyhow, even when Xbox App...
  6. Xbox Game Bar: "we can't record right now, try again later"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Xbox Gamebar we cant record right now try again later

Xbox Gamebar we cant record right now try again later: every time i try to record with gamebar it says we can't record right now try again later and i should also note that it has never worked in the past got this new computer in November i didn't consider it to be a big issue but now since i want to record gameplay it is, ive...
  8. Xbox Gamebar we cant record right now try again later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamebar we cant record right now try again later: every time i try to record with gamebar it says we can't record right now try again later and i should also note that it has never worked in the past got this new computer in November i didn't consider it to be a big issue but now since i want to record gameplay it is, ive...
  9. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...