Windows 10: We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

Discus and support We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It is possible to add all your family members under what Windows offers as Microsoft family. These accounts can be seamlessly added to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 6, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

WinClub, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

"We couldn't connect to Microsoft Family right now"

Hi Lilihound,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Refer the link below and check if it helps

Keep your kids safer on the PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/family-account

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Aug 6, 2019
  4. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

"We couldn't connect to Microsoft Family right now"

Hi Susu,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Did you check your internet connection?
    • Does the issue persist only when you are trying to create parental control account?

I suggest you to run the internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Internet Connections, click on
      Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Refer to the links below on,

Set up family features on Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/set-up-family-after-upgrade

Keep your kids safer on the PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/family-account

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

1. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now - Similar Threads - couldn’t connect Microsoft

2. "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: I am trying to add another user to my computer system, but I get the message: "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date. " How can I fix this?...
  3. "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: I am trying to add another user to my computer system, but I get the message: "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date. " How can I fix this?...
  4. "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

“We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: When i go on my laptop to try and log into my local account it does not appear. I’ve checked pending updates and i’ve updated everything but i still cannot get on my local account....
  6. “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: When i go on my laptop to try and log into my local account it does not appear. I’ve checked pending updates and i’ve updated everything but i still cannot get on my local account....
  7. “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "We can't connect to Microsoft Family at the moment"

"We can't connect to Microsoft Family at the moment": So I had a desktop Windows 10 used it with family features for about a year with no issues, then I got a laptop Windows 11, with the same account as the desktop. All of the sudden when I log onto the desktop and send a request it errors out saying "failed to send request" I...
  9. "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

"We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: I am facing this error Even tried signing out of Microsoft login and retry logging, but i could'nt log out of it. Need to create one more microsoft user or local user account. Laptop is totally updated, checked all updates also. Please help [ATTACH]...
  10. We couldn’t connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn’t connect to the update service: When i try to check for updates it just shows: We couldn’t connect to the update service. (While i can manually download KB's just fine) Its a new pc build and windows install. Running windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.253. I'v only got 5 hotfixes installed atm....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant connect right now error when try to sign in lumia

2. we couldnt connect to microsoft family

3. we can#t connect to windows family