Windows 10: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y

Discus and support We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is windows update down?? keep getting this error. already did everything that people on the internet say to do but it isnt working We couldn't connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hondacrv, Jan 29, 2019.

1. hondacrv Win User

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y

is windows update down??
    keep getting this error. already did everything that people on the internet say to do but it isnt working

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

:)

hondacrv, Jan 29, 2019

2. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

Hi Annu,

Neither worked.

Proxy server for LAN wasn`t checked, and after I carried out Step 1 I couldn`t get Edge or IE11 to load. And none of my Bookmark bar links worked.After carrying out a reboot I got Edge back , and the links were working ,but of course my most used sites had
    cleared.And I still couldn`t remove the Suggested Sites.

Although this Suggested Sites is annoying, because it never shows any suggested sites, and I can`t get rid of it, I think I`ll just leave "well enough alone!"

Regards,

David

barrierlee, Jan 30, 2019
  3. “IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

I couldn’t figure out which role does create this service

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y [​IMG]

jamal numan, Jan 30, 2019
  4. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y

1. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or y - Similar Threads - couldn't connect update

2. Windows Update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: Windows Update encountered the issue: And when I checked the log, I found the following error, as the screenshot shows: Complete the request URL...
  3. Windows Update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: Windows Update encountered the issue: And when I checked the log, I found the following error, as the screenshot shows: Complete the request URL...
  4. Windows Update error : We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update error : We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or...: Hi, I've been dealing with a problem with windows updates.Ping to windowsupdate.microsoft.com:C:\Users\Wendy>ping windowsupdate.microsoft.comPinging redir.update.microsoft.com.nsatc.net [20.109.209.108] with 32 bytes of data:Request timed out.Request timed out.Request timed...
  5. Windows Update error : We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update error : We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or...: Hi, I've been dealing with a problem with windows updates.Ping to windowsupdate.microsoft.com:C:\Users\Wendy>ping windowsupdate.microsoft.comPinging redir.update.microsoft.com.nsatc.net [20.109.209.108] with 32 bytes of data:Request timed out.Request timed out.Request timed...
  6. Windows Update error : We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: Hello, Since this morning, our devices can't connect to Windows Update from our company. We have a message saying "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."...
  8. Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: Hi, everytime I want to update my Windows 10 Pro I got this message: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." I run the troubleshooting app but it...
  9. "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later"

"We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later": I have 4 PC's, 3 running Pro and 1 Home. All 4 will not update when checking for updates. All have been checked on same network and all have been checked on different networks still same error encountered. "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or...
  10. Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

Windows UPDATE "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...: What were the steps? I just updated THREE computers and NONE of them are able to connect to Windows Update. I did an "in-place upgrade" on one of them and it did not resolve the problem. MESSAGE: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error encountered we couldnt connect to the update service. Well try again later or you can check again now. IF it still doesnt work make sure your connected to the internet.