Windows 10: We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

Discus and support We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've since been able to update my windows since 28 Jan 2019. The message is written as "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClarenceChan, Feb 8, 2019.

1. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

Hi,

I've since been able to update my windows since 28 Jan 2019. The message is written as "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter but it doesn't seem to help. And I'm also clearly connected to the internet.

How can I resolve this issue?

:)

ClarenceChan, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Check for connections to urls used in sdp service

Hi Basha,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with
    your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Method 3: If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2019
  3. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

Hi Annu,

Neither worked.

Proxy server for LAN wasn`t checked, and after I carried out Step 1 I couldn`t get Edge or IE11 to load. And none of my Bookmark bar links worked.After carrying out a reboot I got Edge back , and the links were working ,but of course my most used sites had
    cleared.And I still couldn`t remove the Suggested Sites.

Although this Suggested Sites is annoying, because it never shows any suggested sites, and I can`t get rid of it, I think I`ll just leave "well enough alone!"

Regards,

David

barrierlee, Feb 8, 2019
  4. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

“IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

I couldn’t figure out which role does create this service

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If... [​IMG]

jamal numan, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

1. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If... - Similar Threads - couldn't connect update

2. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: I have windows 11, but some time ago I started getting this error message in when I tried to update Windows. I am connected to the internet and I have no idea how to fix it....
  3. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: I have windows 11, but some time ago I started getting this error message in when I tried to update Windows. I am connected to the internet and I have no idea how to fix it....
  4. "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later or you can check now....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later or you can check now....: I have multiple computers that are having issues installing Windows updates, even after reinstalling windows both the latest building and older builds. I always seem to get "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later or you can check now. If it still...
  5. "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later or you can check now....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later or you can check now....: I have multiple computers that are having issues installing Windows updates, even after reinstalling windows both the latest building and older builds. I always seem to get "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later or you can check now. If it still...
  6. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: Hi, I recently updated windows 10 version 2004.388 release through Media installation Tool USB. Main problem is while I do windows update under settings I am getting information mentioned in the above subject. Here I am able to connect the network in a proper manner. I...
  7. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: I can't update : I've tried troubleshooting, restarting, running chkdsk and scannow. I don't know how to fix it I'm using Windows 10 please help...
  8. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: I am using a newly bought Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 with Windows 10 Home version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. When i open windows update setting, it shows in a red text that ' Your device is missing important security and quality fixes'. so when i select check for updates it...
  9. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later. or you can check now. If...

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later. or you can check now. If...: Had this Win10 message for over a week now on both a PC and a laptop. "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later. or you can check now. If it still does not work, make sure that you're connected to the Internet". Needles to say I have internet. I even...
  10. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: Hello, Recently i can not update anymore and i get the following error: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." The internet connection is working and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We couldnt connect to the update service. Well try again later or you can check now. If it still doesnt work make sure youre connected to the Internet.

2. We couldnt connect to the update service. Well try again late

3. we couldnt connect to the update service windows 10 1809

4. We couldnt connect to the update service