Windows 10: We couldn’t connect to the update service

Discus and support We couldn’t connect to the update service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i try to check for updates it just shows: We couldn’t connect to the update service. (While i can manually download KB's just fine) Its a new pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cedricdress, Mar 31, 2019.

1. We couldn’t connect to the update service

When i try to check for updates it just shows: We couldn’t connect to the update service. (While i can manually download KB's just fine)
    Its a new pc build and windows install. Running windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.253.

I'v only got 5 hotfixes installed atm. KB4462930, KB4470788, KB4480056, KB4480979 and KB4480116.Also there is a typing feature that tries to install regulary but fails with the error code: 0x80240438

I'v tried alot of solutions already like repairing windows system files using "sfc /scannow", changing DNS servers, resetting the ip stack but nothing helped untill now.

:)

Cedricdress, Mar 31, 2019

2. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Mar 31, 2019
  3. “IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

I couldn’t figure out which role does create this service

We couldn’t connect to the update service [​IMG]

jamal numan, Mar 31, 2019
  4. We couldn’t connect to the update service

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

We couldn’t connect to the update service

1. We couldn’t connect to the update service - Similar Threads - couldn’t connect update

2. We couldn’t complete the updates, undoing changes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn’t complete the updates, undoing changes.: I’ve already tried resetting my windows. In windows update settings there is error showing: ‘Your device is missing important security and quality fixes’. PC info: OS Build 17763.316 Version: 1809 After resetting windows, windows updates which I can see in control...
  3. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It is possible to add all your family members under what Windows offers as Microsoft family. These accounts can be seamlessly added to the computer without creating it manually like other accounts. However at times, Windows 10 can give an [...] This post We...
  4. Windows couldn’t connect to the ProfSVC service

in Windows 10 News
    Windows couldn’t connect to the ProfSVC service: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users report an error that says Windows couldn’t connect to the ProfSVC service. This is usually encountered when someone is trying to log in to their User Accounts. This error is triggered when the User Profile is corrupt or when [...] This post...
  5. Windows Update responds with "We couldn't connect to the update service..."

Windows Update responds with "We couldn't connect to the update service...": Hi, I was having some issues with my computer and was recommended here to get the latest MediaCreation tool and choose to upgrade now while keeping apps and files in place. I tried it but after the upgrade I wasn't able to connect to Windows Update. So I again used the...
  6. "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...

"We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If...: Edition: Windows 10 Home OS Build: 16299.192 Version: 1709 "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the Internet." I get this message every time I try to update...
  7. Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service"

Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service": Hi, I need help with the above error. System spec is OptiPlex 760 (32 bit X64) running windows 10 Pro version 1809. OS build 17763.292. I was happily running the above build up till the end of January with no issues. Updates were being loaded automatically and apps were...
  8. We couldn’t connect to the update service in Windows 10

We couldn’t connect to the update service in Windows 10: Hi there I have a problem with 2 of my laptops both windows 10,makes are fujitsu and acer , I tried to update it last night and got the following error message.. We could connect to the update service we'll try again later or you can check now.. I can connect to the Internet...
  9. Win Update: “Error Encountered. We couldn’t connect to the update service."

Win Update: “Error Encountered. We couldn’t connect to the update service.": For the past few days when checking for updates it fails and I get this message. “Error Encountered. We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work make sure you’re connected to the internet”. There is...
  10. Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service: [img] Why I have to use Win7. Win10 id crappola.. All app's on start menu have went into download. Anybody that says they aren't having issues, I call you a liar.. 103126