Windows 10: we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello

Discus and support we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; is microsoft going to fix this - we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello brand new inspiron and this happens... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by glennmandrews, Apr 28, 2020.

1. we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello

is microsoft going to fix this - we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello brand new inspiron and this happens

:)

glennmandrews, Apr 28, 2020

2. couldnt sign in hello camera

Hi Jess,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or a touch. There can be several reasons why you're experiencing this issue with Windows Hello. It can be due to your antivirus
    software that's blocking your camera or webcam or it could be an outdated webcam driver. However, we would like to ask for additional details to provide you the most appropriate assistance. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages? If so, can you provide us the exact error message?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?
    • Were there any changes prior to this issue such as recent Windows update or a newly installed software?

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Windows Hello couldnt turn on camera...

Hi, MushNiki

My name is Jennifer and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

First make sure you have the most up-to-date fingerprint driver. Then, reconfigure Windows Hello. To do this, perform the following steps:

1. Go to start, select Settings> Accounts> Login options.

2. On Windows Hello, select the camera or fingerprint reader.

3. Select remove to remove the face scan or fingerprint reader.

4. Reconfigure Windows Hello.

Would you be so kind to say if this solved the problem?

JenniferCooper19, Apr 28, 2020
  4. we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello

my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause this problem. As an initial step, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and install the latest driver for Windows 10.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click
      on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also, see: How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Archived MSDN and TechNet Blogs

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello

1. we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello - Similar Threads - couldnt find camera

2. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  3. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face: Im trying to setup my surface pro with windows hello face, but i get this message?any help would be greatly appreciatedwe couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face...
  4. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face: Im trying to setup my surface pro with windows hello face, but i get this message?any help would be greatly appreciatedwe couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face...
  5. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Hello Face couldnt find a camera compatible

Windows Hello Face couldnt find a camera compatible: hello my name is Jannetta, i need help to fix my windows hello face. i have tried to install helloface.inf, but it doesnt work Please help me[ATTACH] this is the command [ATTACH]...
  7. We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face.

We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face.: Hi. I recently purchased HP ProBook 450 G7. I can log in through Windows Fingerprint but Windows Hello Face is not working. I have tried almost everything. Please can anyone help? Is this facility available for this laptop or not. If yes why this is happening. I also...
  8. we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face

we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face: i have vostro 3580 and hello face is unavailable in my pc.it also doesn't show any driver update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-hello/e44f4871-f27d-45bf-86a2-83aae58a1f65
  9. We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: PLEASE HELP I am pulling my hair out. I have a Lenovo x230 Tablet running win10 pro. I have been looking for a fix for this error for 2 days. I have tried the gpedit, services.msc, reloaded win10 pro. Nothing has worked, Camera drivers are installed, biometiric drivers are...
  10. We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Split from this thread. I have a desktop HP all in one and it cant find a camera compatible, what can i do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-windows/10c84cb2-26b1-47d7-bd6b-d94a6455e960