Windows 10: "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...

Discus and support "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but whenever I try to log in, it says "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stefano Raso, May 19, 2023.

1. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...

Hello, I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but whenever I try to log in, it says "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.". The problem is that I already have a Microsoft account. If I try to sign in it also says "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.". And if I try creating a new account with that email, it says "Someone already has this email address. Try another name, or claim one of these available email addresses". How do I fix this? I was logged out of my email earlie

:)

Stefano Raso, May 19, 2023

2. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

"We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft... 264278d1579822155t-we-couldn-t-create-new-partition-locate-existing-one-image4.jpg

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

"We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft... 264280d1579822192t-we-couldn-t-create-new-partition-locate-existing-one-image5.jpg

hsehestedt, May 19, 2023
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, May 19, 2023
  4. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...

How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, May 19, 2023
Thema:

"We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...

1. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft... - Similar Threads - couldn't find account

2. we couldn't find a camera' solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find a camera' solution: i can not use my vostro 5402' face sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-solution/1279fd99-4b87-4fbc-b764-39fbfb6318be
  3. we couldn't find a camera' solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we couldn't find a camera' solution: i can not use my vostro 5402' face sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-solution/1279fd99-4b87-4fbc-b764-39fbfb6318be
  4. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...: Hello, I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but whenever I try to log in, it says "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.". The problem is that I already have a Microsoft account. If I try to sign in it also says...
  5. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...

"We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft...: Hello, I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but whenever I try to log in, it says "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.". The problem is that I already have a Microsoft account. If I try to sign in it also says...
  6. We couldn't find any drives ?

We couldn't find any drives ?: problem when I put windows 10 on my E41-25 government laptop. I also tried sata raid but it doesn't work.pls help me to find drives kindly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-any-drives/be6537f2-c35a-47df-bff8-212d3ccabbcd
  7. "We couldn't access this account"

"We couldn't access this account": I've gotten repeated messages that I can't log into my AOL account in the mail app. It says that it's 'out of date'. The password is correct I tried logging in with the same one in a browser and it worked, I don't have two-step authorization enabled, and I've tried deleting...
  8. we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner: I have my own Lenovo 920 Yoga 13IKB equipment fingerprint scanner but it said: '' We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compitable with Windows Hello Fingerprints. So if you can do this....
  9. Installing now on new SSD and getting "We couldn't find any drives..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing now on new SSD and getting "We couldn't find any drives...": Why is this SSD not showing in the "Where do you want to install Windows" area of setup? 116230
  10. We couldn't find any drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We couldn't find any drives.: So i just built a brand new pc. However, when trying to install windows 10 i ran into an error where it could not detect any drives. I tried using opening command prompt and using diskpart and then list disk to see if it can detect it at all. I noticed that it found it but it...