Windows 10: we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver

Discus and support we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my computer suddenly turned off itself, after trying to reinstall windows there is written ,,we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davit wiklauri, Jun 9, 2023.

1. we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver

Hi, my computer suddenly turned off itself, after trying to reinstall windows there is written ,,we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver.. i have watched all the videos from youtube how to load intel rapid storage technology, i have tried all the rst vmd, non-vmd drivers but all of them are incompatible with my computer hardware so.. if anyone has same problem please help me how to find compatible rst driver to recover my data from that hard drive

:)

davit wiklauri, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 external hard drive driver

Hi,

I suggest you to update the drivers for this device and check if it helps.

To do this, follow these steps:
    • In Device Manager, right click the USB Attached SCSI (UAS) MASS Storage
      Device.
    • Click Update Driver.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    Note: You may be prompted to provide the path of the driver. Windows may have the driver built-in, or the driver files may still be installed from the last time that you set up the device.

If the issue persists, you may uninstall and reinstall the drivers and check if it helps.

• Press Windows+X keys and select Device Manager.

• Right click on USB Attached SCSI (UAS) MASS Storage
      and select Uninstall.

• Restart the computer and let the computer install the driver.
    You may also try installing the latest chipset drivers from the manufacturer's website and check.

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 9, 2023
  4. CJCerny Win User

we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver

1. we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver - Similar Threads - couldn't find drives

2. we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver: Hi, my computer suddenly turned off itself, after trying to reinstall windows there is written ,,we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver.. i have watched all the videos from youtube how to load intel rapid storage technology, i have tried all...
  3. we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver: Hi, my computer suddenly turned off itself, after trying to reinstall windows there is written ,,we couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click laod driver.. i have watched all the videos from youtube how to load intel rapid storage technology, i have tried all...
  4. How to fix error :We couldn't find any drivers . To get a storage driver , click load driver .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error :We couldn't find any drivers . To get a storage driver , click load driver .: I am clean installing windows 11 . I cant make any other steps because the error shows . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-we-couldnt-find-any-drivers-to/8bbdaa0a-b855-4389-8b80-c5b4a56a8ab6
  5. We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver.: Hi. I flashed Windows 10 iso onto usb stick using installation media. The laptop is Asus TUF Gaming F15. While following installation instructions it stopped at the storage part. There were no partitions visible and message said `We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage...
  6. We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver.

We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver.: Hi. I flashed Windows 10 iso onto usb stick using installation media. The laptop is Asus TUF Gaming F15. While following installation instructions it stopped at the storage part. There were no partitions visible and message said `We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage...
  7. We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage drive, click Load driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. We couldn't find any drivers to get a storage driver click on Load? How to find the driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't find any drivers to get a storage driver click on Load? How to find the driver: My laptop got injected with some malicious virus where all my windows files and antivirus got corrupted.I just want to reset the pc and do a clean installation. I chose the option of resetting my pc from the setting option. Even this process didn't work because of this...
  9. We couldn't find any drivers to get a storage driver click on Load? How to find the driver

We couldn't find any drivers to get a storage driver click on Load? How to find the driver: My laptop got injected with some malicious virus where all my windows files and antivirus got corrupted.I just want to reset the pc and do a clean installation. I chose the option of resetting my pc from the setting option. Even this process didn't work because of this...
  10. We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click Load driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click Load driver.: I am installing windows 10 on my computer F2A68HM-S1 GIGABYTE and AMD-A67480 RADEON R5 processor, the bios mode is "UEFI", I am using USB STICK fat 32. I tried switching bios to "LEGACY ONLY" and formatting USB STICK to MBR, then when I go back to "UEFI" there are 3 options...