Windows 10: We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off

Discus and support We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If Windows 10 Updates throws out this error We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off, then here is what you need to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 29, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off

WinClub, Oct 29, 2018

2. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Oct 29, 2018
  3. abu-iyad Win User
    w10 pc build 1607 cumulative update kb 4013429 was downloaded more than 10 times . the result -- couldn,t finish the installation !!! why?

no more

* Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category

* Original title: w10 pc build 1607 cumulative update kb 4013429 was downloaded more than 10 times . the result --- couldn,t finish the installation !!! why? I,m so angry.

abu-iyad, Oct 29, 2018
  4. We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off

1. We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off - Similar Threads - couldn’t install updates

2. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer: Hello,I got an error notification when installing the latest windows cumulative update few days ago,I tried to solve the problem by following some steps from related technical post --...
  3. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.: I wanted to share something that worked for me. YMMV. And just so it's said, I'm NO PC tech or software tech. Standard disclaimers apply.I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, GPT hard drives. 1.4gb free drive space. 32gb memory. It has been over a month and I have run through...
  4. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.: I have tried EVERYTHING, DISM -RestorehealthDONESFC /SCANNOWDONEDelete SoftwareDistributionDONEUpdate TroubleshooterDONEIve also reinstalled windows with no fix, I think my files are corrupted PLEASE HELP...
  5. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.: I have tried EVERYTHING, DISM -RestorehealthDONESFC /SCANNOWDONEDelete SoftwareDistributionDONEUpdate TroubleshooterDONEIve also reinstalled windows with no fix, I think my files are corrupted PLEASE HELP...
  6. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.: "We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer" Will somene EVER give a final solution for this problem !? DISM -Restorehealth DONE SFC /SCANNOW DONE Delete SoftwareDistribution DONE Update Troubleshooter DONE Manual...
  7. “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer”: Okay so I booted up my pc and it decided to update. No biggie, that it until the update failed. Now it seems to be stuck in an infinite loading screen of trying to undo changes but failing miserably. I can’t really do anything with it since it hasn’t booted yet. Obviously...
  8. We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. We will try installing...

We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. We will try installing...: Ok, this is more of a suggestion to Microsoft to seriously think about implementing for Windows Update. I have 2 updates downloading as I write this, Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251.1 fe_release, which is currently downloading and stands at 2% downloaded. Security...
  9. Windows Insider Preview: Update Error "We couldn’t install updates because there’s a...

Windows Insider Preview: Update Error "We couldn’t install updates because there’s a...: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, OS Build 19613.1005. I'm looking forward to leave the insider preview having problems because of it all the time for about half a year now. Today finally a new update came out and I want to install it and leave the insider...
  10. We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.: Hey, i can't remember but it may have been interrupted or not... So now I'm stuck. I've googled this issue and tried this guide: We Couldnt Install some updates because the PC was Turned off Windows 10 No luck. Any ideas? Do you need my cBS log? CBS.zip 110614

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt install some updates because the pc was turned off

2. We couldnt install some updates because the PC was turned off.

3. we couldnt install some updates because the pc was turned off. 1903

4. unable to download windows update 1903; message: We couldnt install some updates because the PC was turned off.,
  5. we wouldent update because the pc was turned off to windows 1903,
  6. couldnt install windows 10 because laptop was turned off,
  7. windows 1903 we couldnt install some updates because the pc was turned off.,
  8. windows 2016 we couldnt install some updates because the pc was turned off,
  9. we couldnt install some updates because the pc was turned off. error,
  10. could not update because the Pc is turned off