Windows 10: We couldn't install windows 10

Discus and support We couldn't install windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have some problems with my installing progress and i have stuck on this trouble many times: "We couldn't install Windows 10 We've set your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M_3905, Feb 19, 2020.

1. M_3905 Win User

We couldn't install windows 10

Hi, I have some problems with my installing progress and i have stuck on this trouble many times:

"We couldn't install Windows 10

We've set your PC back to the way it was just before you started installing Windows 10

0xC1900101 - 0x30018
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE operation."

I 'm trying to install window 10 for my Laptop- which is currently using Windows 7x64. The installing progress has never reached further than 54%. Its always stop and then undoing changed has made to my Laptop.

I have tried it many times, but it won't work. What can I do to solve this problem?

This is my Laptop info:

-RAM: 4.00 GB

-SMBIOS Version: 2.6

-Processor: IntelR CoreR i3 CPU M380 @ 2.53GHz , 2533 Mhz , 2 Cores , 4 Logical Processor

-System Type: x64 based PC

Thanks for helping!

:)

M_3905, Feb 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 19, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. We couldn't install windows 10 - Similar Threads - couldn't install

2. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  3. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  4. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  5. i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...

i am unable to update my windows and keep getting "we couldn't install this update but you...: i recently bought a laptop it came with windows 11 preinstalled. however due to some issues coming up i had to replace the motherboard of it. after replacing the motherboard the service center guy reset the windows using there company's tool namely "asus winrecovery"....
  6. windows hello face couldn't install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....
  7. windows hello face couldn't install.

windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....
  8. Windows Store Couldn't Install App Something happened on our end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Couldn't Install App Something happened on our end: OMG MICROSOFT PLS FIX THIS PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows 10 & Windows 11 I WAS TRYING INSTALL APP !!I have tried a few methods but why it doesn't work?1 Reset Microsoft Store not working2Reinstall not working3Update Making It Worst4Reinstall Windows System ****...
  9. Windows Store Couldn't Install App Something happened on our end

Windows Store Couldn't Install App Something happened on our end: OMG MICROSOFT PLS FIX THIS PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows 10 & Windows 11 I WAS TRYING INSTALL APP !!I have tried a few methods but why it doesn't work?1 Reset Microsoft Store not working2Reinstall not working3Update Making It Worst4Reinstall Windows System ****...
  10. WE COULDN'T INSTALL WINDOWS SERVER 2019

WE COULDN'T INSTALL WINDOWS SERVER 2019: we facing the windows patches installing in our windows server 2019 server, as part of the troubleshooting we repair the OS with the help of ISO file but we are getting the 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 errorplease find the error snap please not this one not a physcial server its a...