Windows 10: We couldn't install Windows 10

Discus and support We couldn't install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I ran the setup.exe and it went through the process normally and in the end i got this message with error code: 0x80070002 - 0x3000D The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim Guzman, May 21, 2020.

1. We couldn't install Windows 10

I ran the setup.exe and it went through the process normally and in the end i got this message with error code:

0x80070002 - 0x3000D

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation We couldn't install Windows 10 c85fb1c1-115e-43c1-a69a-22d454440169?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jim Guzman, May 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2020
  3. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

We couldn't install Windows 10 [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

We couldn't install Windows 10 [​IMG]

hsehestedt, May 21, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

We couldn't install Windows 10

Delta6326, May 21, 2020
Thema:

We couldn't install Windows 10

1. We couldn't install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - couldn't install

2. Couldn't finish installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Couldn't finish installing updates: After many rounds of download/undoing changes machine shut off. Waited hour, after it restarted itself the 2nd time a View update history window popped up Two 2020 5 cumulative updates didn't install KB4552931 and KB4556799 What to do?...
  3. C1900101-30018 Windows 10 couldn't be installed

C1900101-30018 Windows 10 couldn't be installed: Currently still having to run windows 7 on my laptop as no matter how hard I try I cant get it to update to windows 10! It downloads and installs fine, but then half way through doing the updates it turns off then rolls back to windows 7 displaying the error message above....
  4. Couldn't find my hard drive for fresh install of windows 10

Couldn't find my hard drive for fresh install of windows 10: I had been trying to freshly install windows 10 on my laptop using USB recovery drive. But during installation, in 'where you want to install windows' section, I can't find any available drive for installation. Also, I tried formatting my hard disk using diskpart in command...
  5. MS keeps poping "Something happened, we couldn't install a feature."

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS keeps poping "Something happened, we couldn't install a feature.": I have an issue with the MS as the laptop keeps poping the message and it is very ignoring when having a concall or onlinemeeting. "Something happened, we couldn't install a feature."...
  6. Couldn't install windows 10

Couldn't install windows 10: Hi, I need some help to fix my problem regarding why I always couldn't install windows 10 until its finish,and always stop and automaticly shut down my pc,when im try to start again my pc return back at my old windows 8.1,the installation failed in the FIRST-BOOT phase with...
  7. Couldn't Install Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Error

Couldn't Install Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Error: While trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I received an error message 0x800706BA - x20003 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_UPDATES operation...
  8. I couldn't install the Microsoft Redist C++ 2005 on my computer

I couldn't install the Microsoft Redist C++ 2005 on my computer: I have a laptop of core I5 8th Gen and is fully updated, but when I tried to install the Windows Redist 2005 on my computer, this specific file vcredist_IA64 cannot be installed, with a popup of "This installation package is not supported by your processor type. Please...
  9. We couldn't install Windows 10 - 0x80070005 - 0x2000A, failed in SAFE_OS phase with an...

We couldn't install Windows 10 - 0x80070005 - 0x2000A, failed in SAFE_OS phase with an...: Hello everyone - I'm having a couple different issues, one regarding upgrading my Windows 1703 to 1903, and installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1703 updates. I will attempt to install the updates, but it will stop half way through the upgrade and...
  10. Windows 10 installation on clean drive fails with error "We couldn't install Windows in the...

Windows 10 installation on clean drive fails with error "We couldn't install Windows in the...: I'm installing Windows 10 from a flash drive purchased from microsoft.com on a new machine that I built. Currently installation is failing when I try to select where the installation location. The only location available is "Drive 0 Unallocated Space" which seems correct to...