Windows 10: we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

Discus and support we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i wanted to get back to the game sea of thieves on windows 10 pc and when i try to connect to the xbox (beta) app using my microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xelio09, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Xelio09 Win User

we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

Hello, i wanted to get back to the game sea of thieves on windows 10 pc and when i try to connect to the xbox (beta) app using my microsoft account (its a gmail email) i get this error : "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. it may arleady have been terminated"

I don't know why i get this error because when i try to connect with an other account (this time the email is a hotmail account) it let me in and i can play but its an other account so i dont have my progress back in sea of thieves.

I tried many things in order to solve this problem but nothing worked.

When i click on recover your account, it says that my gmail account is "linked" to the hotmail account and i can only click and "connect"

I don't know what to do anymore, nothing helped on internet. Is there anyway to get my progress from the gmail account to the hotmail account ?

In addition, i can only access to my gmail account using chrome but not on windows 10. When i go to settings -> account -> email and account, and when i click on "add microsoft account", i can add the hotmail account but not the gmail account (its stuck on "please wait" and it doesn't do anything, even after 30min).

:)

Xelio09, Jul 16, 2019

2. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

Having issues here folks.

New xbox app accepts my microsoft account deets and recognises/welcomes me with my gamertag.

When i press 'lets play!' i get..

'We were unable to sign you into xbox live'

'A specified login session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.'

Tried multiple fixes through tech support but no joy, trying this as a parallel avenue we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may... :)

Any pearls of wisdom, just subscribed to the game pass and can't use it >.<

S1de Eff3ct, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Jul 17, 2019
  4. we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

Access share over wifi only "A specified logon session does not exist"

As of a couple days ago I can no longer access my Buffalo NAS share. I have't had any connectivity issues before. The odd thing is if I use a wired connection I have no problems access the share, but over wifi I get this error:

\\Your-Drive is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

I've read some other posts related to this error, and I've tried adding Windows Credentials from the post here and I've seen posts about using gpedit.msc but I'm using Windows 10 Home which doesn't have that (and I don't want to install a 3rd party tool). I've restarted everything (computer, router, modem, NAS) too.

Any other suggestions or ideas why it only fails over wifi?

Thanks

FredButters, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

1. we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may... - Similar Threads - couldn't sign xbox

2. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  3. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  4. “A specified logon session does not exist. it may already have been terminated”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “A specified logon session does not exist. it may already have been terminated”: I just got a coworker a new computer. I setup her computer using her Office365 account. I am trying to connect the computer to our Shared Drive. This shared drive is on a computer in my office. I believe the computer is on a domain under the name example.localThe located of...
  5. “A specified logon session does not exist. it may already have been terminated”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “A specified logon session does not exist. it may already have been terminated”: I just got a coworker a new computer. I setup her computer using her Office365 account. I am trying to connect the computer to our Shared Drive. This shared drive is on a computer in my office. I believe the computer is on a domain under the name example.localThe located of...
  6. “A specified logon session does not exist. it may already have been terminated”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  8. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.: I cannot for the life of me consistently gain access to my mapped drives without reconnecting the all the time. I keep getting the error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. This has been going on for quite sometime and have...
  9. Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist: I've tried every solution I've found online, even tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. Nothing has worked. Even did: Close all Xbox apps Navigate to %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBrokerin file explorer Delete all...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass for windows specified logon

2. xbox clicking on lets play cannot find logon session

3. xbox live couldnt sign you in the system cannot find the file specified

4. could not sign into xbox live login session does not exist,
  5. a specified logon session does not exist xbox live,
  6. a specified logon session does not exist xbox companion app,
  7. What does it mean when logon session does not exist on my computer so i can play xbox games.,
  8. xbox app a specified sesson does not exist. it may have already been terminated,
  9. we could not sign you into xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminsted