Windows 10: We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E)

Discus and support We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There seem to be a lot of complaints like this on forums recently, but When ever I try to load up Sea Of Thieves I get the error code regarding xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Squidoodle, Feb 4, 2019.

1. We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E)

There seem to be a lot of complaints like this on forums recently, but When ever I try to load up Sea Of Thieves I get the error code regarding xbox live and how it can't sign me in (on PC). The Complaint number can not be found (not existent). My account will also not log me in on the xbox app for the same reason. There has not been much help on other replies because there all using the xbox, but in my case im using windows 10. Please help me, gamertag is C0L0SAL SQU1D. Thank You.

:)

Squidoodle, Feb 4, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Feb 4, 2019
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 4, 2019
  4. We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E)

Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E)

1. We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E) - Similar Threads - Couldn't sign xbox

2. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  3. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  4. We couldn't sign you in: "An illegal state change was requested"

in Windows 10 Customization
    We couldn't sign you in: "An illegal state change was requested": I recently bought a surface pro 8 and I am trying to sync my settings and info from my laptop computer. In "Settings">"Your info" it says I need to verify my identity, and as I try to log in to my Microsoft account a message appears saying- We couldn't sign you in: "An...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  6. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  7. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.: I have been struggling for MONTHS trying to sign into my Xbox App. I've tried resetting, uninstalling, Terminating, wsreset.exe, and I don't have app data under my users in my C: drive to wipe my data. I'm unable to play games with friends and play the games I've purchased....
  8. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  9. We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live: Ever since yesterday I've been trying to log into my xbox account to play Sea of Thieves, but the companion app refuses to log my main account in. I've made a dummy account to see if I can log in with a different account and the 2nd account does log in normally. I've tried...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt sign you into xbox live pc

2. we couldnt sign you into xbox live error

3. We cannot sign you into xbox live error code 0x8015dc0c