Windows 10: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

Discus and support We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Morkalb, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Morkalb Win User

We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to work on its own. I have tried researching and watching videos on the issue, yet none of the answers seem to work for me and I wish to play Minecraft with my friends and family, but with this issue I cannot. I can login on my phone and on my switch, but for some reason just Windows 10 isn't letting me sign in. Below I have attached what the error screen looks like so if you have any ideas of how to fix this please help.

We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live f03d8e91-22a4-4607-9982-a65cd0a8206b?upload=true.png

:)

Morkalb, Jan 17, 2021

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Jan 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live - Similar Threads - couldn't sign Xbox

2. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  3. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  6. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.: I have been struggling for MONTHS trying to sign into my Xbox App. I've tried resetting, uninstalling, Terminating, wsreset.exe, and I don't have app data under my users in my C: drive to wipe my data. I'm unable to play games with friends and play the games I've purchased....
  7. We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live: Ever since yesterday I've been trying to log into my xbox account to play Sea of Thieves, but the companion app refuses to log my main account in. I've made a dummy account to see if I can log in with a different account and the 2nd account does log in normally. I've tried...
  8. we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...: Hello, i wanted to get back to the game sea of thieves on windows 10 pc and when i try to connect to the xbox (beta) app using my microsoft account (its a gmail email) i get this error : "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. it may...
  9. We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E): There seem to be a lot of complaints like this on forums recently, but When ever I try to load up Sea Of Thieves I get the error code regarding xbox live and how it can't sign me in (on PC). The Complaint number can not be found (not existent). My account will also not log me...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...