Windows 10: "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring...

Discus and support "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have created a bootable USB drive for Windows using the Windows Media Creation Tool (ISO download) + writing the ISO to the USB drive using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MathewHorner, May 16, 2019.

1. "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring...

Hello,

I have created a bootable USB drive for Windows using the Windows Media Creation Tool (ISO download) + writing the ISO to the USB drive using Rufus. I'm trying to install Windows on a brand new SSD that I have, and then wipe my HDD that currently has Windows on it.

I've created a bootable USB drive in the same way before (like just a month ago), and it worked like a charm. I can boot from the USB drive, but when I get to entering my product key, it's giving me this error.

"We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring... 545f25eb-a202-4135-84c8-cbb3276a8d1b?upload=true.jpg

Since I get this error, I decided to try to see if I could just activate Windows after the install. But when I click "I don't have a product key", I select Windows 10 Home, and then I get this error...

"We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring... fe5eea9a-2d6a-4206-b8f7-2683c6b7b967?upload=true.jpg

Any help is appreciated!

:)

MathewHorner, May 16, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 16, 2019
  3. "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"

I was able to install Windows 10 Pro the first time using the Windows.iso and mounting the DVD drive as detailed in the solution to your problem. However I had to have a replacement Dell laptop from Dell under warranty because of recurring problems. On
    the new laptop, I have tried to install Window 10 Pro (using the original Windows 10 Pro USB installation product key with the Windows.iso download) on a new Hyper-V VM but I now get the usual error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation
    media". I can understand that the device details are now different and I assume that the product key must be linked to a particular device but there must be some way round this as it must occur all too often.

Andy Mason 53, May 16, 2019
  4. "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring...

Product key not verified

Hi everyone,

I just finished build my own pc and and everything seemed to work fine. Until starting windows 10.

I ordered Windows 10 Home through Amazon but I did not receive any CD nor USB, just the product key and upon entering it, it says:

'We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media'.

As I tried to browse through the internet for some solutions, my case seems to be unique as I just have the code but no drive from Amazon.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Guillaume.

guillaumelonghi, May 16, 2019
Thema:

"We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring...

1. "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring... - Similar Threads - couldn't verify product

2. Getting error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"...: I am trying to install windows 11 on a brand new laptop using the media creation tool to install windows onto a USB drive and boot from there. The USB is also brand new and the key was purched today directly from microsoft. The laptop detects the drive and tried to install...
  3. Getting error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"...: I am trying to install windows 11 on a brand new laptop using the media creation tool to install windows onto a USB drive and boot from there. The USB is also brand new and the key was purched today directly from microsoft. The laptop detects the drive and tried to install...
  4. We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media.: I have bought 4 win 10 pro retail keys locally, I've used one to activate my main computer successfully without any problem. Now after two months I decided to fix my secondary laptop just in case. My computer's windows was activated by a KMS I decided to do fresh install of...
  5. We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media.: I have bought 4 win 10 pro retail keys locally, I've used one to activate my main computer successfully without any problem. Now after two months I decided to fix my secondary laptop just in case. My computer's windows was activated by a KMS I decided to do fresh install of...
  6. We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media.

7. We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error...: I have HP laptop that I need to wipe and rei-install Windows 11. After deleting all partitions while booting from a Windows 11 boot disc I can’t install the OS on the primary partition. It says We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media...
  8. We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive....: Quando tento instalar o Windows dá esse erroWe couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened: 0x80300024.Quando tento criar uma partição da esse erroWe couldn't create a new partition. [Error:...
  9. We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive....

We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive....: Quando tento instalar o Windows dá esse erroWe couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened: 0x80300024.Quando tento criar uma partição da esse erroWe couldn't create a new partition. [Error:...
  10. Troubleshooting Window 10 install "Couldn't verify the product key."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshooting Window 10 install "Couldn't verify the product key.": My hard drive crashed and I replaced it with an ssd drive. I bought a Windows 10 disc and loaded it to a usb drive to install it. But when I tried to install it the product key says "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media". Is there a way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We couldnt verity the product key

2. windows 10 we couldnt verify product key on new pc

3. we couldnt verify the product key please check the installation media

4. windows couldnt verify the product key. please check your installation,
  5. we couldnt verify the product key Window install message,
  6. we couldnt verify.the product.key check installation media,
  7. we couldnt verify the product key please check your installation media,
  8. we couldnt verify the product key solucion,
  9. windows 10 we couldnt verify the product key