Windows 10: We Dislike The Way Our E-Mail Is Working

Discus and support We Dislike The Way Our E-Mail Is Working in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Wife and I both have brand new HP Laptops with W-10 (First time we have had W-10). We both use Gmail and have a Outlook account. We both absolutely... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LeeB, Aug 31, 2017.

1. LeeB Win User

We Dislike The Way Our E-Mail Is Working

Wife and I both have brand new HP Laptops with W-10 (First time we have had W-10). We both use Gmail and have a Outlook account.

We both absolutely hate the way Gmail and Outlook displays our email. We had W-7 with Office 2007 and loved it , it had Outlook Express 2007 that handled ALL our G-mail accounts. Is there something similar we can get like maybe Thunderbird or what ever.... We already have Office 2010 Student version that has WORD, EXCEL, and Power Point but it does not include a email system.......

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

:)

2. Cannot share or send to documents to Outlook

After a windows 10 update weeks ago, our computer will not share documents or “send to” documents from files to e-mail or anywhere else.

Normally we will scan a document and while in the file folder you can highlight the document and click share and then e-mail. It will then show up in outlook as a new e-mail. This is not working.

I have tried right clicking on the document and trying send to but it does not work either. Only way is to open an e-mail and insert attachment

KMiller8888, Aug 31, 2017
  3. AlexAgape Win User
    Creators update

Hi,

Way too expensive and doesn`t worth it to buy an Apple, because one browser doesn`t work properly on Windows.

The problem is that our clients are using Windows, and we need to test our products on Edge too. We have received a lot of e-mails from clients that Edge doesn`t work, like is our problem.

AlexAgape, Aug 31, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Thunderbird will do all the accounts I use it for lots like Gmail

Samuria, Aug 31, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    I have a few clients [older folks] that seem to like the free OE Classic. I also like the E-Mail client that comes with the free SeaMonkey browser.
    MajorGeeks.Com - MajorGeeks

Berton, Aug 31, 2017
  6. LeeB Win User
    I have down loaded Thunderbird..... We will see if it works for us.... It seems to be closer to what we used

Thanks

LeeB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. We Dislike The Way Our E-Mail Is Working - Similar Threads - Dislike Mail Working

2. E-mail is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  3. E-mail is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  4. E-Mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-Mails: I am unable to access my e-mails Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/d3f0b5f4-36d9-45b1-9182-59da55e78e88
  5. e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mails: how do i get my email from popping up on the side when i log into my internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/70e3c41b-1a94-4536-9877-60e75ae7f8b8
  6. E Mail,

in Windows 10 Customization
    E Mail,: After my Windows 10 updated itself I can't access my E Mail. I use Foxfire for a browser and that's not coming up either. Can't get the autherization code because i can't access my E Mails...........
  7. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  8. E mail

E mail: Just checking i got e mail thanking me for contacting microsoft but i never contacted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/782aa5c4-b8b6-441b-9d9c-c7200c44b289
  9. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?: when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an attachment. with other windows mail apps exp. outlook it gave you an option to do so, but with windows 10 mail you need to save...
  10. Microsoft downgrade , we are on our way to Windows 95

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft downgrade , we are on our way to Windows 95: So I don't quite know how these people think but I became so much skeptical to do upgrades as honestly all I gain of em are more disk space consumed , more darkened interface and yet important features removed . Let me review some of the important features I personally...