Windows 10: We get the error "error creating the print job \n3003" on one of our machines all of a...

Discus and support We get the error "error creating the print job \n3003" on one of our machines all of a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One of our office computers is suddenly having trouble printing anything in the office, to any of our printers...even the built in ADOBE PDF printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cindy Ionita, Sep 14, 2020.

1. We get the error "error creating the print job \n3003" on one of our machines all of a...

One of our office computers is suddenly having trouble printing anything in the office, to any of our printers...even the built in ADOBE PDF printer. Any ideas?

"error creating the print job \n3003"

:)

Cindy Ionita, Sep 14, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Printing error on ASUS Model X540, Win 10 64 bit : "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000bbb) Unable to create a print job"

Thanks again for the thoughts, but still no luck printing.

I have attempted to install other makes/models of printers that are confirmed as functioning properly from PCs using Windows 10 and the same error is displayed.

The issue seems to be that the OS hits a "glitch" and displays the error box when it attempts to generate a print job before trying to send it to the printer. So, I don't believe this is an error related to the printer itself, but to the steps in the creation
    of the print job in the OS.

DaveRoush1, Sep 14, 2020
  4. We get the error "error creating the print job \n3003" on one of our machines all of a...

Unable to Create a print Job

Hi Nyima,

I have the same problem as Baldron.

Windows 10 got updated to Version 1607 (OS Buil 14393.321) at the End of September (just before I went on Vacation) an today, when I started my computer (first time after vacation) and tried to print an E-Mail, I get this Error: "error 0x00000bbb unable
    to create a print job".

It doesn't matter what printers (I have several "printers" like Adobe PDF, Fineprint, Brother, HP, ...) I choose, I get always the same error.

The Printer themselves work fine, as I can print from other PCs to those.

When I open the Printer&Device Settings Page, I only have 1 Printer left !! But even that one fails to print a Test Page.

But when I try to print from any Application and I'm in the Printer dialogue, I get the full List of Printers. The same applies when I'm in the Troubleshooter. I can troubleshoot any of my "old" (as in those that I had before the 1607 Win10 Update) Printers
    and the troubleshooter comes back with no errors.

BUT I STILL CANNOT PRINT ANYMORE.

Thanks to get me a solution to that Problem (that was not a Problem before Win10 Update 1607.

Jean-Marie R. Fiechter, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

We get the error "error creating the print job \n3003" on one of our machines all of a...

1. We get the error "error creating the print job \n3003" on one of our machines all of a... - Similar Threads - error error creating

2. cannot start print job error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot start print job error: hello,i am having trouble with a label printer, which works on my desktop windows 10 computer, however i need it to function on the tablet in my workshop.the tablet is a lenovo mixx 320label printer is a brother QL570software is P-touch editor.everytime i go to print a label...
  3. cannot start print job error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot start print job error: hello,i am having trouble with a label printer, which works on my desktop windows 10 computer, however i need it to function on the tablet in my workshop.the tablet is a lenovo mixx 320label printer is a brother QL570software is P-touch editor.everytime i go to print a label...
  4. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  5. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  6. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  7. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  8. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

9. Unable to create print job

Unable to create print job: I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units that are spread out over a large geographical area. We normally prepare a reference unit for that contract so that we can...
  10. Error Printing – Print job notification error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Error Printing – Print job notification error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you encounter Error – Printing message when printing a document in Windows 10, then this post will help you fix the Print job notification […] This article Error Printing – Print job notification error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...