Windows 10: We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC

Discus and support We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We bought laptop Asus with original Windows x 64 in had pre istalled MS office 365. We uninstalled it. And bought MS office 2013 x86. Its Instalation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Мансуров Рустам, Oct 31, 2018.

1. We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC

We bought laptop Asus with original Windows x 64 in had pre istalled MS office 365. We uninstalled it. And bought MS office 2013 x86. Its Instalation was online. Today my frend want to install MS Visio & Project 2013 x86 and face with problem. It not Installed. What Can we Do?

We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC 26d7cac2-068f-4cae-b828-3141b5ec74c8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Мансуров Рустам, Oct 31, 2018

2. download visio 2013

Hi Sarah,

At the bottom of this page -
    https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-vis...
    - you'll see "Visio 2013 resources" and then download now under download office 2013.

Click on that link, and log in with your MS account, and see if you can download visio.

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and MS Project 2013

Hi, I am using MS Projects 2013 and still using Windows 8, as I understood that Windows 10 would not work with MS Projects 2013. I have no received a notification from Microsoft asking about my security settings for Windows 10. Kindly let me know if there
    is still a problem with Windows 10 and MS Project 2013.

BernaSeddon, Oct 31, 2018
  4. We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC

Visio 2013

I have recently upgraded to a new Laptop and Office 2016, windows 10. I have read different reviews about Visio 2013 not running on this platform can anyone confirm or deny whether my existing Visio 2013 will run on the new laptop?

Don't particularly want to by a completely new sotware package as it is as much as the laptop.

Geoff M-tech, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC

1. We have a problem with install MS Visio & Project 2013 to Friend PC - Similar Threads - problem install Visio

2. Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?: I need to draw relational database schemas with visio, but i don´t find database shapes and stencils. Where can i get them?In the list of products to select below there is no Visio one, so the subtopic field is not correct. please i need your helpMy email is *** Email address...
  3. Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is possible to install database shapes in visio 2013 standard?: I need to draw relational database schemas with visio, but i don´t find database shapes and stencils. Where can i get them?In the list of products to select below there is no Visio one, so the subtopic field is not correct. please i need your helpMy email is *** Email address...
  4. Install Visio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Visio problem.: Dear, I have purchased a visio program from an external provider. I can't install the program and get no support from them.This is the website: https://licentiepromo.be/I have tried to install under windows 8, but it doesn't work either....
  5. Install Visio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Visio problem.: Dear, I have purchased a visio program from an external provider. I can't install the program and get no support from them.This is the website: https://licentiepromo.be/I have tried to install under windows 8, but it doesn't work either....
  6. My friend having problems with his PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend having problems with his PC: As you can see in the video, the apps on his desktop keep changing size and his mouse starts vibrating and sometimes loses control entirely. Apperantly this also happens when he's in google chrome though I'm not sure if they're related. He's tried restarting his PC, changing...
  7. Download Visio 2013 to new PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download Visio 2013 to new PC: I own MS Visio 2013. How do I download it on to a new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-visio-2013-to-new-pc/2c83c782-d508-4498-ae86-a3f213b8b409
  8. Language switch for Project and Visio

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Language switch for Project and Visio: Hi folks anybody here using Visio and / or project in the Office suite (particularly Project) I can install language pack -- shows all the Office applications installed but Project and Visio stay stubbornly in English -- the other applications have the alternate languages...
  9. Visio 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visio 2013: how do I transfer my Microsoft license from my old computer to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-2013/5d1ad424-0926-4cb1-91b0-f778add88ba2"
  10. download visio 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download visio 2013: I replaced my workstation. My organization but Visio Pro 2013 for my use and I have the produced key. I need to download Visio on my new workstation. can I get the link to the download?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Kindly install MS Visio for Rosette.