Windows 10: We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the...

Discus and support We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have had several instances of clients not able to reset their passwords because the dialog wants to send a text to their landline. This recently... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rockut, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Rockut Win User

We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the...

We have had several instances of clients not able to reset their passwords because the dialog wants to send a text to their landline. This recently happened to my wife as well with the dialog wanting to send a text to our office phone! Whoever changed the dialog MUST BE FIRED!!!!!!! PLEASE fix this and let us know you have fixed it ASAP!

Also let us know if disciplinary action was taken as this hasaffected mostly elderly and disabled people who cant take action on their own and are therefore locked out permanently!

:)

Rockut, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 13, 2021
  4. We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the...

Restore local account ?

Hi,

We apologize for not being able to address your concern in a timely manner.

I would suggest you to check if your old account is displayed in the list of Manage Accounts.

Follow the below steps to check:

• Right click on the Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on the User Accounts.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and check if you are able to view your old account.
    If you’re old account is not present in the Manage Accounts list then, you may not be able to recover the old account. If you’re old account is present in the Manage Accounts list then you can find that account on the bottom left
    corner on the Lock screen.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the...

1. We have customers not able to recover their accounts because Some idiot decided that the... - Similar Threads - customers able recover

2. Store error 'WE WEREN'T ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE STORE.THIS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store error 'WE WEREN'T ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE STORE.THIS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A...: hello guys . I came here regarding some error with my store app . whenever I open it , it says 'we weren't able to connect to store . this might have happened because of a server problem or network connection timed out . please wait a few minutes or try again .'as mentioned...
  3. Store error 'WE WEREN'T ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE STORE.THIS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store error 'WE WEREN'T ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE STORE.THIS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF A...: hello guys . I came here regarding some error with my store app . whenever I open it , it says 'we weren't able to connect to store . this might have happened because of a server problem or network connection timed out . please wait a few minutes or try again .'as mentioned...
  4. When will we be able to customize the Windows UI

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will we be able to customize the Windows UI: Hello, I was wondering when, if ever, we will be able to customize the Windows UI?i.e. change the icons, loading bars, etc As this is the one reason I keep trying to switch to a KDE Linux system. The ways you can customize the Linux UI are unlimited and you can make it look...
  5. Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover.: Hi, I have my microsoft account -> *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I tried recovering my password atleast 15times till now, but was not able to. My microsoft account is linked to licensed copy of OS on my laptop. I am struggling to reset my passowrd. Day by...
  6. We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. We will try installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. We will try installing...: Ok, this is more of a suggestion to Microsoft to seriously think about implementing for Windows Update. I have 2 updates downloading as I write this, Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251.1 fe_release, which is currently downloading and stands at 2% downloaded. Security...
  7. HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE: I NEEDED TO REFRESH MY PC BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH RECEIVING THE NEW UPDATE. MY HARD DRIVE WAS ALMOST FULL. SO I DECIDED TO TRY THE RESET WELL IT COMPLETED AND NOW IT WILL ONLY LOAD THE WINDOWS SIGN THEN GOES INTO THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH. SO I LOOKED ON THE...
  8. We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off: [ATTACH] If Windows 10 Updates throws out this error We couldn’t install some updates because the PC was turned off, then here is what you need to do to get out of this mess. These updates usually happen for some basic [...] This post We couldn’t install some updates because...
  9. Having trouble deciding on a monitor...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having trouble deciding on a monitor...: Hi everyone. Newfriend here. I'm planning on running a gtx 1080, but what monitor to use is such a huge choice with so many options its mind-blowing. pcpartpicker.com helped quite a bit though, and here's what I'm left with near the $400ish mark....
  10. We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.: Hey, i can't remember but it may have been interrupted or not... So now I'm stuck. I've googled this issue and tried this guide: We Couldnt Install some updates because the PC was Turned off Windows 10 No luck. Any ideas? Do you need my cBS log? CBS.zip 110614