Windows 10: We have encountered an unrecoverable problem

Discus and support We have encountered an unrecoverable problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your file has been automatically saved to the backup folder, don't worry. If this error occurs repeatedly, please send us an error report. Reload File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aniket shinde, May 25, 2024.

1. We have encountered an unrecoverable problem

Your file has been automatically saved to the backup folder, don't worry. If this error occurs repeatedly, please send us an error report. Reload File It is recommended to turn on automatic opening Meretrieve backup documents when WPS is unexpectedly closed View Backup Send Error Report Press F1 in the document,can quickly find and solve office problems.

:)

aniket shinde, May 25, 2024
  2. aReply4u Win User

The application encountered an unrecoverable error

Attention : To those who're following this topic. Found this video that, make offer

additional help with the " The application encountered an unrecoverable error "

Note : Very useful - After watching the video and applied the fixes. click on the

video screen to paused > Move the mouse to left side & scroll down to Read comments

Just posted this video above : Hope it helps.?

don't click or subscribe to any offer shown

aReply4u, May 25, 2024
  3. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

Hello, I having a problem with the game called roblox when i press play or click on it, the popup just show and it say The application encountered an unrecoverable error I tried pressing play many time and it giving me same problem I

m wondering Why i can't play Can you tell me what problem is it? Also this is the image

We have encountered an unrecoverable problem %2ffe8WUyMQn3Auyq%2bwgMDYpyJFcxfUagVvSVTCoVvaRYQ8s1%2bfz8lTl%2fNWztP7W7%2bKh3QH8JjQ5%2frS4BBE%3d.png

เคนเคน, May 25, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

We have encountered an unrecoverable problem

Modern Warfare 2 Directx Has Encountered an Unrecoverable Error

Hi there, *Smile We have encountered an unrecoverable problem :)

I read a lot of forums that people is complaining about 2 errors in gameplay of
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...I also had this problems...:shadedshu
    I just wanted to play CoD MW2 Multiplayer but these problems didn't allow me to play. *Frown We have encountered an unrecoverable problem :(

So I spent ''some'' of my free time to fix these problems.
    I fixed it by myself and I decided to help you guys to fix this problems.

There are 2 errors:
    Directx has encountered an unrecoverable error.
    Create2DTextures (there are many files with this) = Ran out of memory

So let's start with these steps:

1. Make sure you updated Directx9 here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

2. Download the latest ATI or Nvidia drivers (for both cards drivers is important to have Control Center or Control Panel)
    here for ATI: ATI http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
    here for Nvidia: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

3. Restart your PC after these 2 steps.

4. Right click on desktop--->Screen Resolution--->Advanced Settings--->Troubleshoot---> here in troubleshoot some people can't set these options...
    For those who can, lower the hardware acceleration to minimum and untick the Write Combining---> Restart PC

We have encountered an unrecoverable problem [​IMG]

For those who doesn't have these options....go to your card control center (for ATI catalyst control center) the find the options for lower down the quality settings (3D, video settings, and all of other similar settings lower down to minimum)...make sure you check ALL options in control center to minimum !!!! If you find an option to allow hardware acceleration untick it!!!

Here are SCREENSHOTS

For ATI graphics

Picture shows that you can't edit these options here, so you must check options below

For Nvidia graphics this soultion is almost the same...make sure you check all options...!!

5. Restart your computer !!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These 5 steps are solution for Directx problem

6. Open COD MW2 multiplayer---> go to OPTIONS--->VIDEO---> ADVANCED VIDEO--->set TEXTURE QUALITY to AUTOMATIC...other settings such as specular map you can turn on if you wish...

7. Play your game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steps 6. and 7. are solution for Create2DTextures = Ran out of Memory

Please reply to this post if I helped you or not, so I can know if it's working for sure...Thanks *Roll :roll:

P.S. If you need my help conact me: L: phenomenon@net.hr

Tenforo, May 25, 2024
Thema:

We have encountered an unrecoverable problem

1. We have encountered an unrecoverable problem - Similar Threads - encountered unrecoverable problem

2. We have encountered an unrecoverable problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have encountered an unrecoverable problem: Your file has been automatically saved to the backup folder, don't worry. If this error occurs repeatedly, please send us an error report. Reload File It is recommended to turn on automatic opening Meretrieve backup documents when WPS is unexpectedly closed View Backup Send...
  3. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application encountered an unrecoverable error: Hello, when i try play a game called roblox it isn't working. It calling me this I click ok then this open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-encountered-an-unrecoverable-error/aef6f6d5-8db5-4663-8b2f-4726d8db370f
  4. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application encountered an unrecoverable error: Hello, when i try play a game called roblox it isn't working. It calling me this I click ok then this open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-encountered-an-unrecoverable-error/aef6f6d5-8db5-4663-8b2f-4726d8db370f
  5. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please help me fix "We encountered an unrecoverable error" Roblox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix "We encountered an unrecoverable error" Roblox.: This error appeared all of a sudden after reinstalling Windows using standard means. I wrote to roblox support about this error. They told me to do this: Run a system scan using your preferred anti-virus program to remove potential malware.Make sure you are not running any...
  7. Please help me fix "We encountered an unrecoverable error" Roblox.

Please help me fix "We encountered an unrecoverable error" Roblox.: This error appeared all of a sudden after reinstalling Windows using standard means. I wrote to roblox support about this error. They told me to do this: Run a system scan using your preferred anti-virus program to remove potential malware.Make sure you are not running any...
  8. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

The application encountered an unrecoverable error: Hello, I having a problem with the game called roblox when i press play or click on it, the popup just show and it say The application encountered an unrecoverable error I tried pressing play many time and it giving me same problem Im wondering Why i can't play Can you tell...
  9. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application encountered an unrecoverable error: Hello, I having a problem with the game called roblox when i press play or click on it, the popup just show and it say The application encountered an unrecoverable error I tried pressing play many time and it giving me same problem Im wondering Why i can't play Can you tell...
  10. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error: [ATTACH]Many forum users have reported that when launching a game or graphics-heavy utility, they […] This article DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...