Windows 10: We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices

Discus and support We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Ran into this tonight. Just a heads up announcement on the event. Watch it online. The page has a button on it to download the appointment to various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Tony K, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Tony K Win User

We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices

Ran into this tonight. Just a heads up announcement on the event. Watch it online. The page has a button on it to download the appointment to various calendars. I got it for my Office Outlook 2016 Preview.

Tony K, Sep 18, 2015
  2. BillyBob Win User

Damn, I thought we were going to hear something now, I hate having to wait 3 weeks for exciting news.

:)

BillyBob, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Cortana on Xbox One

Hello, just like some people were excited about windows 10 I'm excited to have Cortana on xbox one. When do you think that feature is going to come out.

EdwardDavisRR, Sep 18, 2015
  4. We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices

error "all your files are right where you left them"

If the message stated it was a windows update maybe it would be helpful.

all it says is

• "Hi."
    • "We've Updated your computer"
    • "All your files are right where you've left them"
    • "We have some new features we are excited about" (something like that)
    but none of the screens give an indication that it is a windows update.

good work as usual Microsoft.

Shannonc1z, Sep 18, 2015
  5. John035 Win User
    I am very looking forward to what/if they announce the surface pro 4! It has the potential to sway me this time.

John035, Sep 22, 2015
  6. groze Win User
    I am sure we will read a leak before that if it is really juicy.

*Roflmao2 Would it be a free surface pro for everyone?

groze, Sep 22, 2015
  7. LEE
    Lee Win User
    *Ditto

8. We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices

After all we have done and put up with I agree. lol

dinosaurus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices - Similar Threads - exciting news share

2. We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...: Details of Copilot Pro are outlined in Yusuf Mehdi’s blog: Announcing Microsoft Copilot Pro. Copilot Pro is for individuals, creators, and power users looking to take their Copilot experience to the next level.Get things done faster with premium AI featuresCopilot Pro gives...
  3. We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...: Details of Copilot Pro are outlined in Yusuf Mehdi’s blog: Announcing Microsoft Copilot Pro. Copilot Pro is for individuals, creators, and power users looking to take their Copilot experience to the next level.Get things done faster with premium AI featuresCopilot Pro gives...
  4. Does anyone have good news about windows 10 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have good news about windows 10 22H2?: This seems like most people are mostly moved to Windows 11, and my system is suggesting the latest patch to Windows 10, but the most recent patch seems to have some bugs reported, and possibly all of them are not resolved. I read that even between January and February, that...
  5. Does anyone have good news about windows 10 22H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have good news about windows 10 22H2?: This seems like most people are mostly moved to Windows 11, and my system is suggesting the latest patch to Windows 10, but the most recent patch seems to have some bugs reported, and possibly all of them are not resolved. I read that even between January and February, that...
  6. Does anyone have good news about windows 10 22H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Don't get to excited about the features of Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Don't get to excited about the features of Windows 10 version 21H1: The next feature update for Windows 10 is coming soon. Many Windows 10 administrators and users may be interested in the update, especially what it is going to change, introduce or remove from the Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft revealed some time ago that Windows 10...
  8. I have some questions about Windows 10..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some questions about Windows 10..: Right now i'm using Windows 10 for about 3 years.. Iknow how to make it Faster and reduce lagg and speed it up but i want to know if there is more to do than just Disabling/deleting the inbuilt-apps and crap but i didn't disabled The telemetry because it will mess things...
  9. Office 365 October news—exciting new value coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 October news—exciting new value coming to Windows 10: Today, Microsoft announced the Windows 10 Creators Update coming in early 2017, as well as stunning new devices: Surface Studio, Surface Dial and Surface Book with Performance Base. At our event today, Satya Nadella, Terry Myerson and Panos Panay showcased innovations to the...
  10. Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??: I laugh when I see people get excited over something they know absolutely nothing about. The innocence and ignorance is quite charming and child-like. Use Windows 10 for a few minutes and you find out you can't change the desktop icons font ... gone is the ability for me...