Windows 10: "We know you've been waiting" way overdue

Discus and support "We know you've been waiting" way overdue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ive changed my security info and everything, and it says it would be completed on 11/21/2018 and it has not done anything except keep telling me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Allen Wolfe, Nov 25, 2018.

1. "We know you've been waiting" way overdue

Ive changed my security info and everything, and it says it would be completed on 11/21/2018 and it has not done anything except keep telling me to wait. (Note, it's now the 25th)

:)

Allen Wolfe, Nov 25, 2018
  2. dnarine Win User

Overdue appointments...

On a pocket pc is there a way to get a listing of appointments that are overdue? Both Outlook and OWA have a view like this which is the reminders window -- so if I miss something I was suppsoed to do yesterday, for example a birthday, I could still
    act on it.

dnarine, Nov 25, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

"We know you've been waiting" way overdue

Fonts and Icons Way Too Small

If the issue persists after following all the suggested troubleshooting steps provided above, and you've already submitted a feedback to the Feedback Hub, we recommend waiting for the response of our Support Engineers. We suggest that you check your submission
    from time to time to see the updates.

If you are at a halt on what you're doing, you can always uninstall the update that's causing the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Update and Security.
    • Choose Update history.
    • Click Uninstall updates.

Let us know how else we may help you.

Jelo Sen, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

"We know you've been waiting" way overdue

1. "We know you've been waiting" way overdue - Similar Threads - you've been waiting

2. You've been signed in with a temorary profile windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You've been signed in with a temorary profile windows 10: I went on my computer and this message came up. Now all my stuff is gone. I tried to fix it by deleting the temporary profile and getting rid of the .bak from the real one, but it came back! Then I deleted both of them, yet it still returned. Please help....
  3. You've been signed in with a temorary profile windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've been signed in with a temorary profile windows 10: I went on my computer and this message came up. Now all my stuff is gone. I tried to fix it by deleting the temporary profile and getting rid of the .bak from the real one, but it came back! Then I deleted both of them, yet it still returned. Please help....
  4. You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When ever I sign in with my account I get a weird text saying PREPARING WINDOWS and then when I open it I see that all my data is gone, my folders are empty, my desktop is empty, I tried the registry editor trick, I tried the cmd trick but none of it is working, when I did...
  5. You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available.

You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available.: Hi, After reistallation of WIn 10, my mum is getting the above issue with "This can occur when your account is owned by an organisation, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address." As I've been supporting the installation remotely needed after a...
  6. You've been log in on a temp account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You've been log in on a temp account: I turn my laptop on sleep for about 30mins... then turn it backed on... then after inputing my password on my user account it freezes or takes a while on loging in.. so i decided to hard reset ( hold power button for 10 secs)... then after rebooting im always loged in for a...
  7. Overdue Microsoft refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overdue Microsoft refund.: I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!...
  8. What to do when you've been hacked?

What to do when you've been hacked?: I can't login to my computer (Lenovo). Usually I use my PIN, but it's asking for my password, which I enter, yet it won't accept it. There were signs along the way: unusual Spam (yahoo email), friend informed me of receiving unsolicited emails and computer issues I...
  9. You've been logged in as a temporary user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been logged in as a temporary user: I have looked for a post on this but can't find one with an answer, so apologies for the multi-post! i've done an upgrade install of win10 from 8.1, and from a hardware PoV all is running smoothly. The only issue is I can't access any of my old user files or settings....
  10. You've been signed in with temporary profile error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been signed in with temporary profile error: I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, from windows 7 home edition (64 bit). I didn't have problems for a few weeks, everything worked correctly. I connected my user with my MS account and that worked as well. The problem started, when about 4 days ago i turned on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security info we know you have been waiting