Windows 10: We love that time when updates were last checked for ngl

Discus and support We love that time when updates were last checked for ngl in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/etewete115 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/etewete115, Jul 21, 2020.

1. We love that time when updates were last checked for ngl

/u/etewete115, Jul 21, 2020

2. Win 10 creator update issue

Hi,

A USB modem may not work properly due to several reasons such as software incompatibility. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When was the last time were you able to use the USB modem?
    • Were you able to use it with another computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you update your network drivers and also check with the manufacturer of your if they have a driver for your USB modem that is compatible with the Creators Update.

Regards.

Katrina Men, Jul 21, 2020
  3. laptop hanging for a minutes after the last updates of win 10

Hello Raahul,

A quick question before we proceed:

What is the KB number of the last update which causes the issue?

If you don’t want the resent update, I suggest you to uninstall the update and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to settings and click on update & Security.

• Click on Update History and uninstall the update from the list.
    Hope it helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 21, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

We love that time when updates were last checked for ngl

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

We love that time when updates were last checked for ngl

1. We love that time when updates were last checked for ngl - Similar Threads - love updates were

2. W11 changed time when it checks for updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 changed time when it checks for updates: I've had my system for 18 months and it always checked for updates early AM. For the last week it now checks for updates in the afternoon. So, I don't know what changed. I used MS trouble shooter and it reset W11 updates with no effect. Is there some way I can get the system...
  3. W11 changed time when it checks for updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 changed time when it checks for updates: I've had my system for 18 months and it always checked for updates early AM. For the last week it now checks for updates in the afternoon. So, I don't know what changed. I used MS trouble shooter and it reset W11 updates with no effect. Is there some way I can get the system...
  4. Love

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  5. Is Microsoft OS license transferable when we buy or sell a pre-loved or used device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Microsoft OS license transferable when we buy or sell a pre-loved or used device: Dear Sir/MadamWhat setup can I do to transfer the license of Microsoft OS such as Windows 10/11 to the new buyer who will be taking over my used laptop or desktop? What can the new owner do with the Windows account? Thank you...
  6. Is Microsoft OS license transferable when we buy or sell a pre-loved or used device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft OS license transferable when we buy or sell a pre-loved or used device: Dear Sir/MadamWhat setup can I do to transfer the license of Microsoft OS such as Windows 10/11 to the new buyer who will be taking over my used laptop or desktop? What can the new owner do with the Windows account? Thank you...
  7. Is Microsoft OS license transferable when we buy or sell a pre-loved or used device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows updates were checked while PC is off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates were checked while PC is off: Hello Sir, My laptop is currently off while i am sleeping. But somehow, the "windows update" checked updates at 3:47am... at a time when my laptop is off. is this possible? or maybe someone has hacked into my system? thanks for answering. John...
  9. Last checked in Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last checked in Windows update: Hi, Why windows update doesn't check for updates? last check for updates is two days ago. [ATTACH] My configuration is: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-checked-in-windows-update/7f18d2be-8d20-412e-950a-ee69c6786b28
  10. That darn 0x80070035 error that we all love, lol!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    That darn 0x80070035 error that we all love, lol!: Hi all, my first post on the forum! Also posting from my phone so forgive any typos. Anyway, I’ve had ongoing error with my home network now for several months (one desktop and one laptop) where neither computer can see the other on my home network. That is, they appear on...