Windows 10: we need a class action Lawsuit over Cortana

Discus and support we need a class action Lawsuit over Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; This topic has been deleted off this site before, but hopefully will be up enough for someone to get an attorney to post a site where MS Windows 10... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DrewMiller4, Jan 2, 2019.

1. we need a class action Lawsuit over Cortana

This topic has been deleted off this site before, but hopefully will be up enough for someone to get an attorney to post a site where MS Windows 10 users can go and join a class action lawsuit to sue Microsoft to force the ability to uninstall this F...ing program that they force on our computers. I have the right to decide what software I want and don't want on my computer. If someone knows an attorney who can do this--get them going; there are thousands who will support this, perhaps hundreds of thousands.

:)

DrewMiller4, Jan 2, 2019
  2. RealNeil Win User

Newegg email: GTX 980 Class action lawsuit

I have eight GPUs on that list of cards.

RealNeil, Jan 2, 2019
  3. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 2, 2019
  4. WindowsOS Win User

we need a class action Lawsuit over Cortana

Windows 10 Drivers updates -- Class Action Lawsuit Time

Here we go again. Another class action lawsuit against Microsoft. LOL Well best of luck with that.

WindowsOS, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

we need a class action Lawsuit over Cortana

1. we need a class action Lawsuit over Cortana - Similar Threads - need class action

2. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  3. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  4. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. class action

class action: sick and tired of Microsoft update issues class action needed everything a mess here always same friggin issue just pulling my hair to get my laptop going https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-action/80a27153-e500-49dd-ab15-0531661cebdc
  6. HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated: How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted S-***-1001 and rename ***.bak to get to the right path ProfileImagePath, still log me in as temporary user. Even reboot more...
  7. Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission: Last night without updating, permission, or my knowledge, Microsoft accessed my computer and blocked my access to wuauserv, windows update, and update orchestra so that I can no longer suspend updates and stop them from tying up my computer... The fact that this happened...
  8. Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?

Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?: I truly believe there should be one. What right does Microsoft have, to enforce Security Updates that disable otherwise functioning computers? My computer may be older, but it works, and works fine, EXCEPT when the Death Star shoots off one of their Security Updates that...
  9. Class Action

Class Action: During the latest Windows 10 October 2018 update, Microsoft knowingly release an update that deleted personal data. Microsoft had reports of data being deleted and did not mitigate any customer losses by releasing this update. I personally have lost photos and data that I can...
  10. Seagate slapped with class action lawsuit over hard drive failure rate

in Windows 10 News
    Seagate slapped with class action lawsuit over hard drive failure rate: Seagate is facing a class action lawsuit over its 3TB consumer hard drives, which by some accounts have suffered unusually high failure rates. The lawsuit, filed on February 1 in the U.S. District Court for Northern California, primarily cites reliability data from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. class action suit cortana