Windows 10: We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10?

Discus and support We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We Need Other Anti-virus Software On Window 10? Although We have Microsoft security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NayLinOo1, Jul 9, 2019.

1. NayLinOo1 Win User

We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10?

We Need Other Anti-virus Software On Window 10? Although We have Microsoft security

:)

NayLinOo1, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10? - Similar Threads - Need Anti_virus Software

2. Does Windows 10 Need Antivirus Software?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Does Windows 10 Need Antivirus Software?: A matter of some debate is whether or not you actually need a third party antivirus program for Windows 10. This is because Windows 10 comes with its own Windows Defender antivirus software. The question is whether or not it’s enough for protecting your computer. The short...
  3. Need a software to cut pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a software to cut pictures: Hey guys, I used to have this software that allowed me to cut off parts of a picture, or a graph on word, or anything basically, and the paste it as a picture else where. Completely forgot the name of the software, anybody could help me out here ? Mostly to cut off parts of...
  4. in need of sophisticated backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    in need of sophisticated backup software: Hi, I am looking for an incremental backup software that can burn to disk. It is important that, after a full backup, it can detect new or changed files and only select those for the backup to optical disk (due to the fact that I am currently wasting a lot of disks doing...
  5. Need mobile formatting software

Need mobile formatting software: Possibly selling my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet in a few days. Would like to format/delete all data on hard drive. Have too many passwords auto-saved. Is there anything I can install onto a flash drive and run from same flash drive? Will the old Format.exe work with Windows 10 on...
  6. Need address label software

Need address label software: My son is selling trading cards on e-Bay and is having his mother write out all the address labels. The kid writes worse than chicken scratch. I'm looking for something that will let him type and print his own labels. He would be using the Avery self stick labels. I have...
  7. Need software for labels

Need software for labels: I make a lot of labels for storage boxes. In Word 2003, that was a breeze: bring up the template, choose a font, then type my text and insert my graphic within the label boundaries shown. But now I use Word 2016, and it seems to think that labels are only for mailings...
  8. buidling a new Windows 10 system, software needed?

buidling a new Windows 10 system, software needed?: I'll be helping a friend from work build his first computer this weekend. We have all the parts and he has a new copy of Windows 10 Pro 64bit. When I do clean installs on Window 7, I usually install MSE ( I know 10 has Defender so MSE isn't needed). I also install...
  9. Other Software Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other Software Issue: Hello Everyone I am a new Member to this group and this is my 1st Post. I have been reading many posts from this group and the information which i got is worthy!! Thank you very much for sharing the knowledge. As i mentioned earlier, this is My 1st Post, what i need...
  10. We need a leak!

in Windows 10 Support
    We need a leak!: As in a leaked alpha build or something? It must be "by penalty of firing squad" at Microsoft for anybody that leaks anything about Windows 9? I wonder how far they really are in the development stage? 1594