Windows 10: We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10?

Discus and support We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We Need Other Anti-virus Software On Window 10? Although We have Microsoft security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NayLinOo1, Jul 9, 2019.

1. NayLinOo1 Win User

We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10?

We Need Other Anti-virus Software On Window 10? Although We have Microsoft security

:)

NayLinOo1, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. We Need Other Anti_virus Software On Window 10? - Similar Threads - Need Anti_virus Software

2. Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares are...: Not Softwares Chrome, Photoshop,... but Windows Button and Other Default Softwares Media Player, Windows Settings are super slow, After not regularly using since 1 year.My PC isAmd Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Mortar Max, Thermaltake Semi Modular 500w, 480 gb nvme m.2 ssd.I didn't...
  3. Do I need software other than Windows firewall for virus protection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need software other than Windows firewall for virus protection?: Hello, should I need additional antivirus program to protect my computer? Even big companies are giving huge security vulnerabilities these days. Is the Windows 10 firewall alone enough?...
  4. Installing other software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing other software: I have installed a software from "CSI Structures company" on my activated Windows 10 using an specific product license key. But I have problem in running the software. I contacted the software's help center and they said that I should contact Microsoft to fix the UUID in my...
  5. Need Windows 10 software help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Windows 10 software help ASAP: My windows 10 computer is not responding, I can sign in but when I log in none of my apps show up and I am unable to click anything or access the control panel how would I go about fixing this? I have tried resetting and turning the computer off an on again with the same...
  6. DENUVO and others software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DENUVO and others software: Hi if you are a gamer you have probably heard the arguments raging about id and bethesda and there introduction of the DENUVO ANTI CHEAT software in the game doon eternal the software like others writes to kernel zero on your pc which now opens up a whole debate as you the...
  7. need to verify code for windows 10 SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to verify code for windows 10 SOFTWARE: < Product Key removed by VM > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-verify-code-for-windows-10-software/1bac29f0-10a1-4643-98f7-173f0da68734
  8. Does Windows 10 Need Antivirus Software?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Does Windows 10 Need Antivirus Software?: A matter of some debate is whether or not you actually need a third party antivirus program for Windows 10. This is because Windows 10 comes with its own Windows Defender antivirus software. The question is whether or not it’s enough for protecting your computer. The short...
  9. Other Software Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other Software Issue: Hello Everyone I am a new Member to this group and this is my 1st Post. I have been reading many posts from this group and the information which i got is worthy!! Thank you very much for sharing the knowledge. As i mentioned earlier, this is My 1st Post, what i need...
  10. We need a leak!

in Windows 10 Support
    We need a leak!: As in a leaked alpha build or something? It must be "by penalty of firing squad" at Microsoft for anybody that leaks anything about Windows 9? I wonder how far they really are in the development stage? 1594