Windows 10: we purchased a microsoft pc security program and the phone # was clipped to the pin tray...

Discus and support we purchased a microsoft pc security program and the phone # was clipped to the pin tray... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We purchased a pc security package form microsoft I think it was a firewall a while back. It was about $500 for 5 years coverage. the 1-888 # was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vhunt, Nov 15, 2020.

1. vhunt Win User

we purchased a microsoft pc security program and the phone # was clipped to the pin tray...

We purchased a pc security package form microsoft I think it was a firewall a while back. It was about $500 for 5 years coverage. the 1-888 # was listed in the pin tray and our computer died so I dont have that phone #. I need to transfer coverage to a new computer

:)

vhunt, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

we purchased a microsoft pc security program and the phone # was clipped to the pin tray...

1. we purchased a microsoft pc security program and the phone # was clipped to the pin tray... - Similar Threads - purchased microsoft security

2. Windows security Microsoft pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security Microsoft pin?: so just about everything I try to do is up failing I’ve went through and read numerous discussion bits and responses that you guys have put out nothing seems to be working. I’m trying to login to my Microsoft account on a Nother laptop since the one I currently have the...
  3. Windows security Microsoft pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security Microsoft pin?: so just about everything I try to do is up failing I’ve went through and read numerous discussion bits and responses that you guys have put out nothing seems to be working. I’m trying to login to my Microsoft account on a Nother laptop since the one I currently have the...
  4. Speech recognition and voice clips security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Speech recognition and voice clips security: You want to save and use our voice clips and speech recognition audio for the purpose of helping to make the experience better. You state that no sensitive or personal audio is kept or used outside of Microsoft. What do you do with audio that happens to insinuate a type of...
  5. System tray programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System tray programs: Recently, i removed my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i can't see my system tray. Are there any programs that can show me my Windows system tray? ( I'm not talking about stuff like task manager. I want something cleaner and simpler that just show's me what's...
  6. System tray programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System tray programs: I have disabled my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i cant see my system tray. Are there any programs to show me my system tray? (I'm not talking about stuff like task manager but more simple like the tray is) submitted by /u/GomotianuGod [link] [comments]...
  7. Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues

Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues: Can I get the 800 number to call Microsoft security [Original Title: Computer issue] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/contact-microsoft-by-phone-for-security-issues/54ecbf36-5a04-41d3-8f52-e1ea5ae4cc18
  8. microsoft security program

microsoft security program: On a new windows 10 laptop do you need a security program other than the one installed by Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-program/f8e559b0-68ef-4f28-944e-3dfe837032ce
  9. Microsoft Store prompting for PIN on attempt to purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store prompting for PIN on attempt to purchase: Windows 10 Pro v1809 (OS Build 17763.557) / Lenovo P910 Workstation Good Morning, I'm in password Hell! My Lenovo workstation was bricked by a Microsoft update in April, and we lost microsoft login information. I need to recover by setting a single username and password...
  10. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"