Windows 10: WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!

Discus and support WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why is it us as a consumer have to constantly find work arounds and fixes for the problems that microsoft creates? I'm not getting paid by microsoft to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheKrimsonKing, Jun 28, 2022.

1. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!

why is it us as a consumer have to constantly find work arounds and fixes for the problems that microsoft creates? I'm not getting paid by microsoft to fix their programs so why do we have to do this? These forums don't even have any actual real microsoft employees that know anything about windows whatsoever. We just get some wannabe tech support from india. so not only when we call we get thrown over to india, the ones that are answering all the questions are all indian? so ****? I have no issue the people, i have an issue with microsoft creating problems and then making the consumer fix them

:)

TheKrimsonKing, Jun 28, 2022

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 28, 2022
  4. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!

1. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!! - Similar Threads - SHOULDN'T FIND WORKAROUNDS

2. Having problems creating a Mirrored Volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problems creating a Mirrored Volume: I’m trying to make two disk drives, H Disk 4 and G Disk 5, into a mirrored volume. The two drives are both Seagate 5 TB drives. They have been previously used, then wiped clean of all previous data. They are shown in Disk Management as Basic, 4657.40 GB, and Online. Each...
  3. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.: 1. Possibility: Install over Powershell: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab32. Possibility: Bypass certain GUI Screen which may causes the Shutdown.2.1. Go to...
  4. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.: 1. Possibility: Install over Powershell: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab32. Possibility: Bypass certain GUI Screen which may causes the Shutdown.2.1. Go to...
  5. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

6. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!: why is it us as a consumer have to constantly find work arounds and fixes for the problems that microsoft creates? I'm not getting paid by microsoft to fix their programs so why do we have to do this? These forums don't even have any actual real microsoft employees that know...
  7. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!

WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR PROBLEMS MICROSOFT CREATES!!!!!: why is it us as a consumer have to constantly find work arounds and fixes for the problems that microsoft creates? I'm not getting paid by microsoft to fix their programs so why do we have to do this? These forums don't even have any actual real microsoft employees that know...
  8. Which Microsoft fonts shouldn't be deleted?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Which Microsoft fonts shouldn't be deleted?!: Hello, i am deleting some Chinese fonts, i have no use for, and i got myself wondering... What is bare minimum of fonts which have be installed? Can you give me list of fonts, which shouldn't be deleted? So i can deleted useless fonts and don't experience any problems!...
  9. Is there a workaround for HDMI/ Front Jack problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a workaround for HDMI/ Front Jack problem?: My old graphic card was acting up, so I went to change it out and I hit the edge of the case and something on the motherboard and it shorted or blink ed for a second. Anyhow, I have two dual monitors one uses DVI and the other is VGA. Somehow I shorted out the VGA plug. I...
  10. 1903 ADK problem and workaround

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 ADK problem and workaround: [img] Tested and verified by lots of people, but who has a 32 bit system to work with? I guess you could set up a 32 bit virtual machine. 138330