Windows 10: "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong."

Discus and support "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong." in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft starterpack for windows 10 yesterday, and i cant get in my account. this is my 1st time buying minecraft, i have no other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TripMobley, May 20, 2020.

1. "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong."

I bought the minecraft starterpack for windows 10 yesterday, and i cant get in my account. this is my 1st time buying minecraft, i have no other devices with minecraft bedrock, or even java for matter! "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong." 10cb151c-17b0-4b4d-8260-bf3a7e122ce2?upload=true.png

:)

TripMobley, May 20, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong." :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 20, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 20, 2020
  4. cw84 Win User

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong."

Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account (Cortana) using Win10

I've just upgraded to Win10, and I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to use Cortana, however I am caught in a loop and it won't accept my credentials.

The credentials are definitely right, verified by accessing the Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com. Also, if I type my credentials incorrectly when trying to sign in on my PC I am told the credentials are wrong - therefore I can be certain that the authentication process is taking place.

Steps are as follows:

• Start
    • Type "Your Account"
    • Enter
    • Scroll down on the Setting window
    • "Add a Microsoft account"
    • Enter email and password (for Microsoft account)
    • Sign in

Nothing happens. I am returned to the previous screen and not logged in.

The same is true when I place my cursor in the bottom left hand corner search bar. I am asked to sign in to be able to use Cortana, the dialogues about getting you to sign in just go round in a loop after I've entered my credentials.

Thema:

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong."

1. "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong." - Similar Threads - tried sign microsoft

2. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  3. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  5. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  6. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  7. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: I recently purchased minecraft for windows ten and whenever i try to sign into my account in order to play minecraft realms with my friends all I receive is an error message stating "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong."...
  8. trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong: Can not do any thing with my computer. Every thing requires password which also say not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sign-to-microsoft-account-something-went/fbcb73d8-67d2-4330-bb6d-33c21c4f32fc
  9. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP: help i just buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it wont let me sign in to my microsoft accountttttttttttttttttttttt are you going to just eat my money omgg help me...
  10. Oops - something went wrong - we can't sign into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops - something went wrong - we can't sign into your account: So, I rebooted my freshly installed Windows 10 x64 14393.447 and got a blue screen "Oops - something went wrong" clicked on "Next" - got the Set up a PIN window skip this step - got a login screen - entered my outlook.com user-id and password got a screen "Get your...