Windows 10: We want a Turkish version of Cortana.

Discus and support We want a Turkish version of Cortana. in Cortana to solve the problem; There are many people waiting for the We want a Turkish version of Cortana. If Windows 10 Support doesn't arrive before it's over, it's going to be... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by User A., Dec 25, 2021.

1. User A. Win User

We want a Turkish version of Cortana.

There are many people waiting for the We want a Turkish version of Cortana. If Windows 10 Support doesn't arrive before it's over, it's going to be disappointing for me. I'd like to inform you and you, yours sincerely.

:)

User A., Dec 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 Cortana Turkish Language Support

Dear sir/Madam,

I've read almost all the topics about Cortana in English and Turkish. Also i have an open topic in Turkish Microsoft Comminity. The threat i wrote in Turkish is added below. Shortly i mensioned about the supported languages for the countries in the
    list. I asked for the Turkish Community to work on Turkish Language support but they always copied and pasted the same reply. Which is " We're still working on it". But now a days the popular reply is " we don't have certain knowledge about this issue".

Also i asked for a provisional/temporary update for Turkish people to use cortana in English. When the Turkish Language Support becomes ready you can send another update for the language support. So that we can use one of the most popular application
    of Windows 10. We pay for Windows 10 but we can not use Cortana. Too bad.

Thanks.

Siri IOS 8.3 ile Türkçe desteğini sunmaya başlamışken; her ne kadar farklı şirketler olsa bile Apple Firmasının başardığını Microsoft gibi bir firma neden beceremiyor? Türkçe o kadar mı önemsiz bir dil?

Cortana bu diller için bu bölgelerde kullanılabilir:

• Avustralya: İngilizce

• Kanada: İngilizce

• Çin: Çince (Basitleştirilmiş)

• Fransa: Fransızca

• Almanya: Almanca

• Hindistan: İngilizce

• İtalya: İtalyanca

• Japonya: Japonca

• İspanya: İspanyolca

• Birleşik Krallık: İngilizce

• Birleşik Devletler: İngilizce
    Yukarıdaki desteklenen dillerle birlikte bölgeler de belirtilmiş durumda. Örneğin Türkçe dil desteği geliştirilene kadar Türkiye için de İngilizce dil desteği sağlanabilir. Bu sayede en azından Windows 10 için önemli bir özellik olan CORTANA uygulamasını
    kendi dilimizde olmasa bile kullanabilmiş oluruz. Benim Hindistandaki bir Windows 10 kullanıcısından ne farkım var? Neden Cortana uygulamasının kolaylıklarından faydalandırılmıyorum?

Bülent_GÜVENÇ, Dec 25, 2021
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 25, 2021
  4. We want a Turkish version of Cortana.

Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

We want a Turkish version of Cortana.

1. We want a Turkish version of Cortana. - Similar Threads - Turkish version Cortana

2. When will we get Cortana in SA?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get Cortana in SA?: Cortana was launched in 2015 and we are now in 2023. It has been 8 years and we still don't have Cortana support in Soth Africa. When can we expect it to be available here?...
  3. When will we get Cortana in SA?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will we get Cortana in SA?: Cortana was launched in 2015 and we are now in 2023. It has been 8 years and we still don't have Cortana support in Soth Africa. When can we expect it to be available here?...
  4. We want a Turkish version of Cortana.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We want a Turkish version of Cortana.: There are many people waiting for the We want a Turkish version of Cortana. If Windows 10 Support doesn't arrive before it's over, it's going to be disappointing for me. I'd like to inform you and you, yours sincerely....
  5. We want a Turkish version of Cortana.

We want a Turkish version of Cortana.: There are many people waiting for the We want a Turkish version of Cortana. If Windows 10 Support doesn't arrive before it's over, it's going to be disappointing for me. I'd like to inform you and you, yours sincerely....
  6. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  7. I want to uninstall cortana

I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  8. I want to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
  9. Here's a familiar. Why does MS insist we have Cortana when we don't want it??

in Cortana
    Here's a familiar. Why does MS insist we have Cortana when we don't want it??: I have a Windows 10 PC. I don't want Cortana, I don't use Cortana and do not plan to. I have tried many solutions from various resources. It's still there. Now it does says "Suspended" but between it and the Runtime Broker it's allotted 2.8MB at all times from my below...
  10. English Windows and Turkish Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    English Windows and Turkish Keyboard: Hello I've always used my windows in English but since my keyboard is Turkish the input language needs to be Turkish. Everytime I restart my computer Windows changes my keyboard language English which I change back to Turkish but it's frustrating to do so because I didn't...