Windows 10: we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c#

Discus and support we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c# in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We are trying to execute some cmd command through ssh in c#.How can we proceed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAj_101, Sep 28, 2022.

1. RAj_101 Win User

we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c#

We are trying to execute some cmd command through ssh in c#.How can we proceed?

:)

RAj_101, Sep 28, 2022

2. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple:

```

C:\Users\grass>where

'where' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\grass>explorer

'explorer' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

```

I'm still able to call applications in the path, like: idea, code, adb, gcc, etc.

Some things also stopped working, and it looks relevant to this overall terminal issue:

• IntelliJ IDEA cannot launch its in-IDE terminal. In particular it cannot find PowerShell.
    • I cannot run any windows executables from WSL2 environment.
    • Oracle virtual box running UBUNTU LTE16.04 has issues syncing shared folders.

herbal_rage, Sep 28, 2022
  3. win1 Win User
    Add optional feature to install SSH through command line

I am trying to enable SSH through https://www.howtogeek.com/336775/how...-ssh-commands/ but when I go to add an optional feature I see no options in the list (Screenshot attached). I have version 1709 so should be on the correct version? Hopefully this isn't a silly mistake but would appreciate any help

we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c# [​IMG]

we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c# [​IMG]

4. we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c#

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c#

1. we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c# - Similar Threads - execute cmd command

2. we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c#

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we want to execute cmd command through ssh in c#: We are trying to execute some cmd command through ssh in c#.How can we proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-want-to-execute-cmd-command-through-ssh-in-c/e9e1d788-c7e0-43ef-b44d-6a4422b2a570
  3. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jar files only execute through CMD: Every once in a while, my pc no longer recognizes a default app for jar files and I have to manually run them. I can open them with the command 'javaw.exe -jar' but they will not open otherwise. I have gone to Task Manager to check the path of the javaw.exe that runs when I...
  4. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .jar files only execute through CMD: Every once in a while, my pc no longer recognizes a default app for jar files and I have to manually run them. I can open them with the command 'javaw.exe -jar' but they will not open otherwise. I have gone to Task Manager to check the path of the javaw.exe that runs when I...
  5. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  7. Execute command automatically directly at start of cmd?

in Cortana
    Execute command automatically directly at start of cmd?: Is it possible that a command like "cd \... " so that I am directly in the selected directory after each startup? Befehl direkt bei Start von cmd automatisch ausführen?
  8. Allowing ssh to execute programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allowing ssh to execute programs?: Is it possible to allow a user who connects via ssh (openssh server from optional features) to execute programs and java applications like you can do in a regular cmd? (eg. “start whatever.exe“, “java -jar file.jar“) submitted by /u/Daniel2193YT [link] [comments]...
  9. 10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell: [ATTACH] PowerShell is Microsoft’s own alternative to their own Command Prompt. Earlier, Microsoft announced that they will be open sourcing PowerShell and will be bringing it to recent versions and different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,...
  10. Add optional feature to install SSH through command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Add optional feature to install SSH through command line: I am trying to enable SSH through https://www.howtogeek.com/336775/how...-ssh-commands/ but when I go to add an optional feature I see no options in the list (Screenshot attached). I have version 1709 so should be on the correct version? Hopefully this isn't a silly mistake...