Windows 10: We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

Discus and support We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community,We have 4 sites & each site has its WSUS Server.We have one domain and have four Domain Controllers, 1 on each site.We want to Migrate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seemakanwal, Aug 19, 2022.

1. We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

Dear Community,We have 4 sites & each site has its WSUS Server.We have one domain and have four Domain Controllers, 1 on each site.We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our organization but we have few concerns:We have Wsus Servers Upgrade to Windows11 either through WSUS Directly or should we do the upgarde manually on individual machine manually by directly dowlading Updates from Microsoft Servers? What is the best option? And how should we proceed with it?How should we Separate out specific Systems and upgrade only those in case we do it through WSUS Server?Like what shou

:)

seemakanwal, Aug 19, 2022

2. OS Migration

I have a PC that has become very slow at booting up. Sometimes it takes so long to be ready to use, I have to re-boot it again in order for it so be useable at all. It has 2 x 1TB HDDs in it & the one with the OS on it is at about 95% full. So I guess that
    this could be the reason it is so slow to get going.

• Would it improve it at all if I was to migrate the OS onto an SSD?
    • Is it possible to migrate the OS alone to the SSD & leave all the data on the HDD?
    • If it is, what then happens to the OS on the HDD?
    • Also what happens to access to existing data in Windows folders like Documents, music etc?
    So many questions.

This is probably in the wrong section but I couldn't find anything appropriate.

Tim Gosling, Aug 19, 2022
  3. USB Device not migrated after window update

Hi,

Your external hard drive or flash drive may not work properly after an update due to driver compatibility issues. To rectify such concern, we suggest that you roll back your driver using the steps below:

• Start Device Manager.
    • Select Universal Serial Bus controllers, then double-click on the device that's having an issue.
    • Go to the Driver tab, then click the Roll
      Back Driver button.

Let us know if that addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

My windows10 pc doesn't detect all devices

Hi Shuta,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to remove and reinstall all USB controllers in Device Manager:

• Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key+X and select
      device manager from the list.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click
      Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
    • Restart the computer and let the USB controllers get reinstalled.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

1. We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns - Similar Threads - Migrate windows11 windows10

2. Windows11 migrate license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 migrate license: I had a laptop and bought a Windows 11 digital license not EOM. I bought a new laptop no OS and want to use my license on the new device. How can I choose which device to use my license on?...
  3. Windows11 migrate license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 migrate license: I had a laptop and bought a Windows 11 digital license not EOM. I bought a new laptop no OS and want to use my license on the new device. How can I choose which device to use my license on?...
  4. migrate files from existing Windows10 laptop to new Windows11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migrate files from existing Windows10 laptop to new Windows11 laptop: How do I migrate files from existing Windows10 laptop to new Windows11 laptop? Have not attempted anything. I have an external hard drive available....
  5. migrate files from existing Windows10 laptop to new Windows11 laptop

migrate files from existing Windows10 laptop to new Windows11 laptop: How do I migrate files from existing Windows10 laptop to new Windows11 laptop? Have not attempted anything. I have an external hard drive available....
  6. We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns: Dear Community,We have 4 sites & each site has its WSUS Server.We have one domain and have four Domain Controllers, 1 on each site.We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our organization but we have few concerns:We have Wsus Servers Upgrade to Windows11 either...
  7. We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns: Dear Community,We have 4 sites & each site has its WSUS Server.We have one domain and have four Domain Controllers, 1 on each site.We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our organization but we have few concerns:We have Wsus Servers Upgrade to Windows11 either...
  8. We want to Migrate to windows11 OS from windows10 in our orggnaztion bu twe have few concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Migrate to windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate to windows11: Hi all,the update tool from my windows 10 is saying that My laptop is not qualified to upgrade to windows 11 due to the processor is not supported. I was checking the lists and my CPU is not supported for windows 11 but is not supported for windows 10 21H2 that I've installed...
  10. Migrate to windows11

Migrate to windows11: Hi all,the update tool from my windows 10 is saying that My laptop is not qualified to upgrade to windows 11 due to the processor is not supported. I was checking the lists and my CPU is not supported for windows 11 but is not supported for windows 10 21H2 that I've installed...